Logistics Coordinator/Dispatcher (BB-262B3)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Certarus, a North American leader in the delivery of natural gas fuel, has an opening for a Logistics Coordinator to join our team. We are a private company whose business is delivering “Low Carbon Energy Solutions” through the compression, transportation, and integration of CNG for the energy services, mining, forestry and industrial sectors. Our solutions target diesel and propane fuel displacement projects to lower operating costs and reduce environmental impact.
Certarus’ centralized dispatch services all terminals across North America. Dispatching is performed by a team of Logistics Coordinators, each assigned to a specific territory. The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for directly coordinating all transportation associated with CNG deliveries in Canada and the USA in a fast-paced, high-stress environment. This position will appeal to professionals seeking a key transportation and logistics role in support of the continued growth of North America’s largest CNG solutions provider. The position is based in the Calgary corporate office and reports directly to the Logistics Team Leader.
- 7-day fixed rotational schedule. (e.g. 7 days on, 7 days off, 7 nights on, 7 days off.)
- 12 hour shifts alternating am/pm
- Ensuring dispatching is made in alignment with the Certarus core value of Safety is No Accident
- Primary point of contact for internal and third-party truck drivers for planning and dispatching of truck loads in the assigned territory
- Monitoring customer CNG consumption rates and dispatching loads to replenish CNG based on gas consumption rates and gas volume available on site
- Dispatching using computer programs including gas flow monitoring, fleet GPS monitoring, electronic logbooks, and fleet management software
- Achieving transportation efficiency by proactively planning the most cost effective and efficient loads
- Building and managing respectful and productive relationships with drivers and field operations staff in a high stress work environment
- Reviewing internal and third-party trucking invoices through the electronic field ticketing system
- Collecting and reporting key logistics performance data daily
- Post-secondary education, plus 3 years’ in logistics and transportation
- Outstanding communication, organization, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to remain focused and positive under stressful conditions
- Self-motivated and able to work without immediate day-to-day supervision
- Previous experience in oilfield dispatching considered an asset
Certarus embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way and considers qualifications, merit, and business needs in our hiring decisions. Certarus is and will remain an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Certarus offers a competitive compensation package, including benefits and RSP plans as well as employee ownership opportunities. Above all, we offer unlimited career advancement opportunities with a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today3 days ago