Senior BIM/CAD Manager (BB-71432)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Senior BIM/CAD Manager we will count on you to:
• Use knowledge of tools and drafting to complete assigned tasks including 2D and 3D model development, completing design changes, general arrangement drawing production, plotting, and drafting using BIM/CAD platforms noted above.
Strong understanding of BIM for Infrastructure Management, demonstrated performance of managing large linear infrastructure Digital delivery programs to integrate Civil and Architectural Design
• Work closely with engineers and senior designers on assigned projects, be able to read and understand engineering drawings and markups.
• Have an ability to coordinate submittals for clients, governmental agencies, permitting agencies, etc. for reviews, approvals, and other milestones.
• Perform thorough quality control (QA/QC) of models and sheet files for standards compliance and discipline coordination.
• Be able to handle multiple, demanding, and complex projects in a timely manner with accurate results.
• Perform other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
• Work with National BIM Leadership to assist in development of BIM Standards, thought leadership and establishing Regional presence to support growth of BIM for Infrastructure practice
• Lead BIM Management of Regional Design Build Mega Projects, establishing and communicating standards, protocols and best practices
Keyword(s): Senior BIM Specialist, #LI-EH1Qualifications
•Associate or technical school degree, or combination of education and relevant experience
•Strong understanding of BIM Uses and proper implementation, including 3D Clash Detection, 4D Phasing, 5D Estimating, Visualization, Asset Management and O&M
•8+ years of experience with civil engineering/site development & Architectural projects, including serving as BIM Manager on large scale infrastructure projects
•Requires extensive knowledge of BIM, design development, construction documents, technical and engineering knowledge
•Requires a good working knowledge of Civil 3D, Revit, Navisworks, BIM360, Microstation, Inroads, ProjectWise, LDD, construction documents and technical aspects
•Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including ability to gather, organize and interpret data for process monitoring or business case development
•Oral and written communication skills
Candidates who reside locally in the Toronto Area are preferred
calendar_today4 days ago