Bilingual Senior Manager, Data Acquisition (Position can be located anywhere in Canada) (BB-05E27)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Description:Join the Data Team, where we lead our digital transformation to accelerate housing affordability. In this role you will oversee the data acquisition, processing, and governance operations of the Data group, including processing of data from CMHC’s housing surveys (Geographic Information Systems, survey methodology) and acquisition and ingestion of third party housing data. This is a temporary position of a duration of 12 months. Responsibilities: • Manage the processing of housing market survey data in the corporate data platform.
• Develop group-specific business plans and recommendations with respect to strategic directions.
• Manage the on-time production of quality, reliable and methodologically sound housing market survey data by providing functional guidance to team members in their specialized domains (e.g., statistics, data processing, GIS)..
• Oversee the development of IT business requirements for data processing and dissemination applications.
• Manage data acquisition budget.
• Develop and manage networks, partnerships and relationships, and engage in cross-functional activities with colleagues, stakeholders and clients in order to understand and assess housing data needs.
• Undergraduate degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or a related discipline.
• Minimum of ten years of prior experience with the data acquisition, processing, and governance operations including five years of experience managing people.
• Excellent problem-solving, consulting, negotiation and decision-making skills.
• Sound knowledge of survey methods, data management practices, and statistical skills to produce high quality data.
• Experience with managing budgets.
• Experience with project management.
calendar_today4 days ago