Pharmacist for Food Basics Pharmacy # 586 (BB-0CB8F)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Provide direct patient care. Assist the Pharmacy Manager in the management of the dispensary and front shop. Contribute to the achievement of Company goals and objectives, including customer-focused patient care, pharmacy services, store standards, profitability, and managing inventory, shrink, controllable expenses, labour and productivity while adhering to Company operating standards and OCP standards of practice.
• Perform all professional activities of dispensing, patient counseling and pharmacy services.
• Perform all tasks required to satisfy dispensary orders.
• Perform all acts under the expanded scope of pharmacy practice.
• Provide pharmacy services and Company initiatives.
• Collaborate with other health care professionals in the provision of patient care.
• Supervise the pharmacy department in the absence of the Pharmacy Manager and assume the Pharmacy Manager's responsibilities during short-term absences.
• Ensure the pharmacy opens and closes according to hours of operation.
• Ensure compliance with the Company Recall Procedure.
• Ensure proper procedures are maintained to manage shrink.
• Assist Pharmacy Manager in scheduling relief pharmacist coverage and address emergency staffing concerns while on duty.
• Assist Pharmacy Manager with dispensary paperwork and inventory management.
• Satisfy the Company's expectations on the delivery of consistent, exceptional customer service and resolve any customer complaints or issues arising while on duty.
• Maintain awareness of current local competitive activity and business development opportunities and inform head office.
• Maintain store standards and conditions.
• Cash register operations.
• Education – B.Sc.Phm. Degree (4-year University Pharmacy Program).
• Licensure – Registered Part A Pharmacist with the Ontario College of Pharmacists.
• Injection certified, Smoking Cessation certified and registered with the Ontario College of Pharmacists.
• Proficient with current PC systems, MS Office programs and pharmacy software (Kroll)
• Interpersonal skills to build strong working relationships and positive work environment
• Language skills to communicate clearly and listen carefully in a respectful manner.
• Organizational skills to prioritize, plan ahead, manage time and be punctual.
• Customer service skills to achieve customer satisfaction by recognizing customer needs/wants.
• Receptivity to accept constructive feedback for continuous improvement.
• Initiative to identify and complete tasks independently.
Staff Pharmacist will receive direction from the Pharmacy Manager and Pharmacy Operations Manager and provide direction to Pharmacy Technicians, Pharmacist Assistants, and Pharmacy Clerks. They will interact with internal contacts (Pharmacy Operations, Pharmacy Services, Pharmacy Merchandising, Inventory Control and Audit, Store Services, McMahon, Metro IT) and external contacts (direct pharmacy vendors: McMahon, McKesson, Kroll Canada, VoiceTech Inc.).
Metro is dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment. Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
calendar_today4 days ago