Technician, Financial performance and budget (BB-8F85F)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
(Work place: Québec)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
Job LevelNV-07As a financial performance and budget technician, you help design, institute, update, analyze and monitor strategies and solutions related to income and expense accounting. You help structure and track financial results, produce budget forecasts, invest in pension plans and improve financial performance.
You serve as technical expert and provide discipline-specific support for your unit’s activities, initiatives and processes. The ability to tailor your approach as needed is therefore essential. You research and analyze processes, information management and data processing.
You draw on your sound decision-making skills to solve technically complex problems and recommend ways to change or adjust methods and procedures to make them as effective and efficient as possible.
General Information on the Position
- Provide technical support for projects and complex operational issues. Extract and compile data and carry out specialized technical studies, research and analysis related to financial analysis, budget processes and financial performance. Serve as resource person for the submission of solutions and action plans
- Roll out and maintain software and manual and automated processes. Train users. Represent your unit on working groups
- Prepare technical notes to enhance the skills and knowledge of users and their teams
- Help practitioners follow your unit’s standards and processes and use its business solutions, tools and systems
Other working condition
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
Proficient speaker, advanced knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skillsAction oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the jobDecision quality, Situational adaptability
Work Location1150, rue de Claire-Fontaine Québec
Job FamilyGeneral finance and accounting (FG)
calendar_today2 days ago