Community RN Supervisor (BB-F4EC6)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Community RN Supervisor- Mississauga, ON
Our client is currently seeking a dynamic RN to join their Management Team in the role of Nurse a Manager. As a member of the senior management team, you will be accountable for the administration, organization and management of Community Nursing teams ensuring the achievement of service standards and financial targets.
The Nurse Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the performance of the visiting nurses and shift nurses meets the standards of the nursing agency, the LHIN and the College of Nurses of Ontario. The Nurse Manager may organize and develop educational vehicles to meet staff learning needs (i.e. in-services, education, orientation, clinical support visits etc.). This position works closely with the partnered Nurse Managers, sharing management tasks as appropriate.
- Provides professional and clinical leadership to direct report nursing staff (both visiting and shift nursing) in the division.
- Is a self-directed leader who can work closely with others as well as independently.
- Supervising, Hiring, Training and Mentoring RN’s and RPN’s within the community
- Ensure qualified and adequate staffing to facilitate appropriate care in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Ensure a functioning system for staff to fill in vacant shifts when necessary.
- Actively facilitates communication between nursing staff, management team members and all customer and client groups.
- Perform other related work as assigned.
- Graduation from an approved Registered Nursing Program
- Current College of Nurses RN Certificate of Competence
- 2-5 Years Experience as a Nurse Manager in a community, Long term care or Retirement setting
- Proven computer skills, including email, word processing, work scheduling systems.
- Able to review clinical work according to professional standards and practice guidelines.
- Current CPR Certification
- Regular travel is required
calendar_today4 days ago