Cyber Security Analyst - Defensive (BB-5C58E)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Cyber Security Analyst (Defensive): Mercedes-Benz Canada needs fans like you
What it means to be a fan
Everything starts with fans. Mercedes-Benz Canada is the number one automotive company in Canada, five years in a row. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastically devoted to Mercedes-Benz. You love our brand and have the drive to learn about the automotive industry. You’re impressed with the Mercedes-Benz legacy and can easily identify with what the star represents. And you’re eager to live Mercedes-Benz values and are ready to add to the story.
How your role will add to the story:
We’re looking for a Cyber Security Analyst (Defensive) to join our Global Cyber Security team. This team monitors and proactively responds to any cyber threat which materialized or might materialize at any company asset to prevent or minimize potential business, financial, or reputational impact. If you enjoy working with other professionals in the digital-first world where digitization and its effects are now reaching into every corner of our lives, we encourage you to apply.
A day in the life:
• Based on alert trigger, conduct technical analysis to determine impact, scope, and response actions.
• Analyze, process, and triage security threats to identify risk and impact by carrying out in-depth analysis of potential threats.
• Work closely with the Cyber Threat Intelligence team to enhance results of the analysis and provide additional context.
• Act as point of contact to end users and vendors through e-mail and phone.
• The role involves working one weekend per month; Saturday (12 hours) and Sunday (12 hours). Weekend shifts will be compensated by three days off during the week.
• Please note: The nature of this position is a technical security function, not a compliance function.
Being a Mercedes-Benz Fan has its perks:
• Certified “Great Place to Work®” organization.
• Commitment to inclusion & diversity.
• Engaging corporate culture.
• Training, development and career growth opportunities.
• Benefits to support work-life balance/integration.
• A strong portfolio of corporate social responsibility initiatives.
• State of the art working facilities.
• Vehicle purchase and experience programs
• Comprehensive health, dental, and pension programs.
• Recognition rewards and discount programs.
Mercedes-Benz Fan skills, requirements & traits:
• University degree (or college) in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other IT-related field of study.
• Educational background in IT security or IT operations.
• Working experience in IT security or IT operations related field in a corporate, military, or law enforcement environment will be a plus.
• Strong analytical skills; GCIH certification or similar will be a plus.
• Hands-on experience with various operating systems, network monitoring, and protocols.
• Hands-on experience with SIEM analysis (Splunk) will be a plus.
• Honest and professional, strong team player.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Good communicator, able to engage and effectively respond to diverse stakeholders.
• English fluent.
calendar_today17 hours ago