Technical Cultivation Support (BB-06864)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Competent to perform all tasks in the cannabis cultivation process. Understands basic aspects of cannabis cultivation including, cloning/planting, irrigation, nutrient management, plant maintenance, pest and pathogen controls and light cycles regulation for optimum plant growth and harvesting.
- Advanced knowledge of Cannabis Act, Cannabis products, its approved uses.
- Good working knowledge of executing Risk Assessments and Change Controls
- Experimental execution and administration
- Project management and execution
- Focused, dedicated professional approach with high attention to detail.
- Must follow Zenabis’ policies and contribute towards the goal of achieving Production targets within set timelines.
- Knowledge and compliance with GPP and GMP.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing an executional plan for R&D experiments
- Developing administrative executional plans for equipment and standard practice center lining
- Determine trends and report abnormalities to the Technical manager
- Take measurements, record data and observations
- Assist with the writing and execution of Standard Operating Procedures related to irrigation, propagation, flower, and all other cultivation related procedures.
- Maintain irrigation system sanitation protocols
- Monitor for Quality Control checks to ensure process and product Quality in line with site Quality Assurance team.
- Collaborates with other department associates in all areas to improve process performance and safety.
- Employ professional and clear communication practices to maintain a positive and progressive team atmosphere.
- Works well alone and in a team environment.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Biology, plant science, or related in both education and experience
- Commercial grow experience or professional equivalency is an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Previous Health Canada Security Clearance and work experience with a Canadian Licensed Producer (LP) is considered as an asset
- Strong Agricultural background in a GACP regulated environment, with proficiency in various cultivation and plant maintenance techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in cultivation of cannabis or other delicate commercial crops.
- Commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Salary Position: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today5 days ago