Community Nurse (BB-856DF)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Community Visiting Nurse- Misissauga, ON
Our Client is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs/RPN's) for our Community Visiting Nursing Program. The Visiting Registered Nurse RN or RPN will provide safe and holistic nursing care to patients in a variety of service delivery locations primarily in Mississauga/Halton Region.
Days/ Afternoon and On Call Postions Available
Full Time Hours
- In collaboration with the patient/family/caregiver and other health care professionals, help formulate a plan of care based on patient assessment.
- Provide nursing care to patients according to the written plan of care.
- Evaluate effectiveness of treatment plan(s) and adjust accordingly in consultation with the patient/family/caregiver and other health care professionals.
- Act as a patient advocate by protecting and promoting patient rights.
- Promote patient safety and assist them in living comfortably in their home environment.
- Share nursing knowledge and expertise with other health care providers.
- Registered Nurse good standing with College of Nurses of Ontario
- One (1) year recent experience in the community
- Excellent problem solving, time management, and crisis resolution skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is a requirement
- Experience as a visiting nurse, and/or community nurse
Pay: Based on Per Visit and Experince
calendar_today3 days ago