Health and Wellness Manager (RPN) (BB-FB4A9)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Salary - TBD
*Nursing license fee paid by Seasons*
Seasons Retirement Communities, St. Thomas
40 Ross Street, St. Thomas, ON, N5R 0K7
Our Mission to You:
As a certified Great Place to Work®, Seasons believes that every single team member plays an important role in the overall happiness of our residents. We foster a culture of growth and support for our committed team members and offer opportunities for personal and professional development to advance a rewarding career in the seniors housing sector.
What We Look For:
Seasons looks for individuals who are enthusiastic about making a positive difference in the life of another person. We hire individuals who are committed to building meaningful relationships and strive for service excellence so our residents can be proud to call Seasons their home. Keen attention to details, going the extra mile and putting a little “wow” into everything we do is the Seasons way!
Your Job: We’re looking for a Health and Wellness Manager. This role will coordinate the highest standard of care services provided by the care team at Seasons and will assist in maintaining a safe and secure environment for residents, their families’ and other staff in accordance with Seasons vision, mission and values. The Health and Wellness Manager will oversee and support the care team members, complete administrative tasks and be an ambassador of the home ensuring relationships with community partners.
- Providing initial assessments of residents moving into a Seasons home and following up on residents throughout the transition and as health care changes occur
- Promote a healthy lifestyle for Seasons residents by embracing each resident as an individual and ensure residents receive person-centered care
- Communicating with families, physicians and external community healthcare agencies
- Ensuring compliance with Resident Assessments/Service Plans (PCC), Seasons specific policies and procedures, and RHRA regulations
- Administrative duties including recruitment, hiring, orientation and training, scheduling, payroll, care department budgets and overall management of all care staff; including empowering staff and providing guidance/support throughout their career at Seasons
- Following risk management policies and procedures through monthly care related audits, Retirement Home Regulatory Authority inspections and Public Health inspections
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Current Registered Practical Nurse License in good standing with the CNO
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills in relation to the healthcare sector
- Experience working with seniors in a retirement or long-term care facility environment and providing person-centered care plans is considered an asset
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills in relation to both residents and care staff
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
Why Should You Apply?
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. As a condition of employment, a Criminal Record Search which may include a vulnerable sector screen, will be required.
Seasons Retirement Communities (“Seasons”) is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. In accordance with Season’s Accessibility Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Season’s hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Note during COVID-19: At the outset of the COVID-19 situation in Canada, Seasons Retirement Communities implemented heightened precautionary protocols in all of our homes. We continue to follow the advice of provincial and federal governments, our sector regulators and local Public Health agencies. Job responsibilities are being reviewed and adjusted accordingly to ensure the well-being of the successful candidate.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today4 days ago