Software Developer- Automation (BB-17609)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
We are seeking full stack software developers/engineers with a strong interest in machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data analytics platforms. The ideal candidate is not only interested in building great software that can make people’s lives better, but is also excited about DevOps tools to improve/automate the software build process.
- Using common open source and commercial technologies, you will design, develop, and support automation solutions for a suite of Mariner’s products and services.
- Utilize automated CI/CD deployment and DevOps tools.
- Strive to deliver high-quality, bug-free software.
- Maintain tidy source-control and documentation practices for your work.
- Embrace Agile philosophy; you will attend and actively participate in regular team scrums and sprint review/planning activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Software Developer.
- Experience with Machine Learning processes and technologies (e.g. Tensorflow, SciKit, Pytorch)
- Experience developing applications for a SaaS offering (on AWS, Azure, etc)
- Advanced knowledge and experience in:
- Java, Python, SQL and Shell Scripting
- JBOSS(Wildfly), HTML5 and Mobile development frameworks
- NoSQL database technologies (e.g. Cassandra, Redis)
- SQL database technologies (PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Message processing (e.g. Kafka, ActiveMQ)
- Streaming technologies (e.g. Kafka Streams, Spark)
- Docker and Kubernetes container management and orchestration
- Configuration management (e.g. Helm, Ansible, YAML)
- Design and implementation of Microservices
- Knowledge of the following would be an asset:
- Commercial and opensource AIOPs platforms and tools (ELK, Splunk, NewRelic, Druid, etc.)
- Business Automation Platforms (jBPM, Camunda, etc)
- Business Rules Engine (e.g. Drools)
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world’s largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!
calendar_today3 days ago