Operations Manager (BB-711FB)
Found in: Talent CA
About the Role
The position presents an exciting opportunity to join the Methodology & Portfolio Research and support its growth by organizing its work, setting up processes for efficient and effective collaboration and execution of tasks as well as managing methodology development projects. It includes setting up and maintaining quality assurance measures and delivering on an effective communication strategy.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with methodology managers and quantitative analysts inside the team, but also with colleagues from product management, research teams, marketing and IT.
• Setting up and maintaining operational processes and tools to ensure efficient and effective collaboration within the team and with other teams. In some cases, this will include the creation of Standard Operating Procedures or Collaboration Agreements;
• Defining and maintaining effective quality assurance measures that integrate with the company’s overall quality assurance protocols;
• Supporting methodology managers in their project management tasks, e.g. by coordinating project progress and proactively communicating to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within scope and with high quality;
• Support setting up internal data management systems and structures;
• Developing a communication strategy for the team and issue content through various communication channels (e.g. Sharepoint, team newsletter, etc.) including collaboration with Marketing and preparation of reporting to the Executive Team;
• Supporting the release of publications by maintaining templates and editorial guidelines as well as conducting editorial reviews.
• 3+ years of relevant work experience; project management and QA skills will be considered an asset;
• Bacherlor’s degree in related discipline (business, economics, management; technical or engineering also possible)
• Structured thinker with strong organizational skills including attention to detail as well as multitasking, analytical and conceptual/problem solver capabilities;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Skilled user of Microsoft Office and project management tools; data management experience is considered an asset;
• Ability to work independently and within a strong team environment.
Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 800 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit
calendar_today4 days ago