Kilo Laboratory Technician - Eurofins CDMO Alphora, Inc. (BB-59499)
Found in: Talent CA
The Kilo Lab Technician will execute production batches supporting the manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) in Eurofins CDMO Alphora’s cGMP manufacturing facilities. In addition to this, the Kilo Lab Technician will support departmental initiatives while working in a fast-paced cGMP environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute chemical processing operations following batch record instructions to ensure the successful completion of batches.
- Work in accordance with Environmental, Health and Safety Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, Production Batch Records and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Receive, sample, label and ship chemicals and products.
- Interact with cGMP auditors as required.
- Perform cleaning of chemical processing equipment’s and facilities.
- Work closely across numerous departments internally including; Technology Transfer, Engineering/Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and Research and Development.
- Support exception management, continuous improvement initiatives in a cross-functional role.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of a College Diploma or Degree
- Have 2-5 years of experience in a chemical manufacturing facility with preference for cGMP experience
- Have experience working with small-scale glassware (e.g. 1-5L glass reactors), small scale purification units (e.g. Biotage Isolera), Prep Lc is desirable
- Have experience working with high potency APIs in isolators
- Have experience handling hazardous chemicals
- Have experience working with computerized chemical processing equipment
- Have proficient written and verbal skills
- Be capable of multi-tasking
- Be capable of sound decision-making
- Have a solid understanding of cGMP principles with prior QA/compliance experience being a definite asset
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have good time management skills
This position involves shift work. Candidates must be available to work days, afternoons, and nights on a biweekly rotation.
calendar_today3 days ago