Front End Developer (BB-28BB6)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
- The Revolving Credit, Data and Transactions group is seeking a front-end developer to design and develop user interface to support tools and projects within the database service team.
- Work within a database service team which partners with data modeling team, application teams, and support teams.
- Understand requirements that drive the design of technical solutions.
- Design and develop elegant front-end interfaces, data visualization and dashboard
- Build quality code using modern tooling, testing frameworks and programming patterns.
- Provide support for testing efforts and defect resolution.
- Create and maintain detailed design documents.
- Ability to quickly ramp up on and apply new technologies and processes.
- Provide peer review and quality control on a daily basis.
- 3+ years of front-end development experience
- Proven experience using React and other modern front-end frameworks such as Redux, VueJs, EChart, Sass, webpack, Jest to build component-based user interfaces – at least 3 recent projects
- Proven experience with source code versions tools (BitBucket/Git)
- Experience designing and implementing cloud-based applications – demonstrated in 3 recent projects
- Strong verbal skills and ability to explain and present ideas and UI clearly to different business groups
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to lead and deliver technology-based deployments.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential
- The role requires a can-do approach towards environment automation / management and continuous improvement for efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Must be reliable, proactive, results-oriented, customer-focused and attentive to details.
- Must be flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment, make quick and sound decisions under pressure
- Strong organizational skills, excellent problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills to work with everyone from project team to business partners and stakeholders
- Diploma or Bachelor' degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- Experience NodeJS, Python, and SQL
ASAP – 5 months to start
Toronto, ON – Work Remotely
calendar_today4 hours ago