Development Manager (BB-A8FAA)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Development Manager – Job Description
Director of Operations
The Development Manager is responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing plans to seize market advantages on the basis of sound business relations to existing and prospective customers for the organization. This individual will serve to penetrate untouched markets and introduce new selling means with the ultimate objective of expanding revenue streams and client acquisition. This includes increasing the profitability of existing corporately owned stores and finding innovative solutions for the organizations market segment.
- Customer Focus
- Team Work
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Result Focus
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Providing Consultation
- Staff Management
- Decision making and Judgement
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Planning and Organizing
- Provides expertise to management on performance, organizational, and leadership development initiatives.
- Provide expertise on strategic planning, change management including restructuring initiatives, performance improvement, leadership development and team effectiveness.
- Generate and maintain an expanding sales funnel through consistent development of new business opportunities.
- Cultivate new business by managing customer relations, developing proposals, negotiating contracts and various other related items.
- Analyze market trends to determine feasibility and profitability of new or existing offerings; make recommendations based on findings.
- Establish, develop and maintain partnership relations with the possible channel partners.
- Develop and maintain customer information and an expanding contact network.
- Support development of sales and marketing material.
- Joint development projects and programs (integrated projects) with key business partners
- Preparing medium term sales and profit estimates for each development project and program.
- Maximize brand value through the development of ancillary revenue streams and new opportunities.
- Determine pricing and profitability margins into new markets based on market research and other projections.
- Provide support and tools to the Director of Operations and their team that will drive sales within new areas.
- Prepare and deliver reports on the status of all development programs and initiatives to senior management.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on competitor activities; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
- Participate in all required meetings providing input and recommendations.
- University degree in marketing, advertising, sales, or business administration, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of direct work experience in a market development role
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
- Direct experience with new market entry and successful execution of product/service launches
- Demonstrated proficiency in marketing techniques, technologies, and solutions.
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with key business partners
- Strong knowledge of competitive analysis methods.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven team player who is both flexible and adaptable.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
Driven Brands Canada offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
calendar_today3 days ago