Driver, Class 1 or 3 (BB-8958D)
Found in: Talent CA
Industrial Cleaning Drivers operate and maintain industrial cleaning equipment including vacuum trucks, combo units, hydro-vacs, high pressure water equipment and various specialty tools.
In the Fort McMurray region rotations are 7x7 or 14x14. Competitive wages and excellent benefits offered.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work alongside Labourers assisting with the operation and maintenance of vacuum trucks, high pressure water equipment and various specialty tools
- 90% of your day is outside of the truck, boots on the ground!
- Work safely at heights up to 100 meters in a labour intensive capacity
- Climb safely into small vessels and tanks with industrial cleaning equipment – our experienced crew has your back
- Complete minor maintenance and checks on equipment
- Ensure safety for all team members and property
- Provide quality services to our clients
- Work as part of a team and follow direction from supervision
- Learn new skills every day by rigging in and out specialty equipment
- Leave the job site in better condition that when we got there. Clean, safe and job done
- Haul hoses, PPE and tools to where the work is being done
- Complete required paperwork for projects and jobs
- Challenge your eye for detail, practice what we preach. Take your time, get the job done right the first time and safely every time
- Class 1 or 3 license with no more than 5 demerits in last 2 years and experience operating a manual transmission
- 1+ years of labour or operator experience in an industrial environment
- Valid CSO certification (or combination of CSTS-09 and OSSA Regional or BSO)
- Confined Space and Fall Protection certification an asset but not required, we will train you!
- We have great training and your ability to read and write will ensure you meet the testing requirements
- Able to provide a negative result on a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- You are safety focused when it comes to people and equipment
- Work shift work (days/nights) of 12 hours per day
- Experience working at heights with the use of special fall restraint equipment
- Perform physically demanding work including climbing multiple flights of stairs and carrying equipment (able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis)
- Experience and comfort with confined spaces such as a small vessel/tank or trench
- Work outdoors in harsh weather conditions
- Comfortable with the use of additional respiratory equipment and air supply; wearing a full face mask and carrying your own source of oxygen
- You’re happiest working in a team, sharing a laugh with your coworkers and getting the job done safely
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhausted list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
To learn more, please also visit our page to view upcoming job fairs and events or follow us on Facebook.
calendar_today11 hours ago