Customer Service Coordinator (BB-8940C)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
WHO WE ARE:
As the leading distributor of public works equipment, Joe Johnson Equipment (JJE) provides mobile infrastructure-maintenance equipment to municipalities and contractors across Canada and the US.
Through our branch network, we sell, rent, lease, service and support Vacuum Trucks, Refuse & Recycling Collection Vehicles, Street Sweepers, Snow Removal Equipment, Mowing Equipment, Ice Resurfacing Equipment, Sewer Cleaners and Inspection Cameras.
JJE is a dynamic and growing organization, focused on maintaining an Employer of Choice culture that is committed to providing challenging and rewarding career opportunities.
JJE employees enjoy competitive compensation packages, robust group benefits and an opportunity to grow professionally within a supportive and stable work environment.
JJE is a proud subsidiary of Federal Signal Corporation.
Customer Service Coordinator
LOCATION: Innisfil, Ontario
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for customer service and workflow management and administration for Rental Services. They will oversee the day-to-day process of the Rentals repair team and will develop efficient and effective workflow processes, implement changes and continually facilitate those process. The Customer Service Coordinator will collaborate with the Customer Service Manager to ensure optimal service efficiencies and customer experience, both to our internal and external customers.
The Customer Service Coordinator is an office-based position.
- Post-Secondary Degree in Business Administration or a related program OR equivalent experience
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- 4+ years’ experience in a service administrative/customer service position
- Mechanically inclined or exposure to a dealership environment
- Experience implementing and managing processes and workflows
- Strong conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize, multitask and plan work efficiently
- Proficient with computers including MS Office and ERP
- Experience preparing quotes and opening/closing work orders
- Demonstrated team player and willing to assist others when required
- Attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Independent problem solver and decision maker
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Performs customer relationship activities to include customer interface, issue resolution, and customer satisfaction.
- Executes customer communication protocol as it pertains to Preventative Maintenance scheduling and follow-up, breakdowns and vehicle status updates.
- Creates repair order tasks and updates work planning reviews of maintenance reports to identify and schedule preventative maintenance, and vehicles requiring follow-up.
- Coordinates with rental counter to identify repair requirements, available substitute units and vehicle wash requirements.
- Coordinates outside repair with vendors and customers.
- Is responsible for all clerical duties within the rental service operations which include vehicle maintenance files.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Maintain MTO files and ensure all documentation is in compliance
- Work with the accounting department to ensure customer accounts are in good standing
- Collaborate with the parts department to ensure effective flow and availability of parts required by shop
- Ensure a safe and organized work environment
- Liaise with factory representatives to ensure customer
WHY WORK AT JJE?
- Competitive compensation package with annual increase opportunities
- Robust Group Benefits 100% paid for by the Company – inclusive of Health, Dental, Life, Disability and Travel coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer Matching Retirement Savings Plan
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- Tuition & Professional Development paid
- Federally recognized as certified Employment Equity organization
If you are looking for a new opportunity, then we at Joe Johnson Equipment welcome your application.
We encourage applications from all qualified persons, however only those who are being considered for the position will be contacted. If you are contacted for an interview and require any accommodation, please notify HR in advance and we will provide applicable accommodation.
Joe Johnson Equipment is an Essential Business due to the products and services we provide to our customers.
We continue to fully operate during these challenging times while remaining steadfastly committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our employees.
calendar_today2 days ago