Senior Project Manager (BB-4840B)
Found in: Talent CA
To help in our planned growth, we are pro-actively recruiting for Senior Project Manager for upcoming full-time and contract opportunities for our clients in Nova Scotia. The Senior Project Manager will be a key member of our IT Professional Services team. In this role, you will be responsible for client-based projects and, in collaboration with our delivery and sales teams, you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee the implementation of client-based projects and deliverables.
- Collaborate with our delivery and sales teams to deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- Set project expectations and ensure deadlines are met.
- Lead initiatives involving a significant level of technology transformation and organizational change.
- Analyze, problem solve, and research project elements as required.
- Lead and coordinate project activities from initiation to close out (i.e. scope, schedule, resource and cost management).
- Experience managing projects in the Public Sector.
- 10+ years in IT Project Management.
- Large project experience dealing with multiple vendors and stakeholders.
- Experience in specific project execution activities, including issue/risk management, change control, implementation and transition.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a group with minimal supervision.
- Significant experience leading systems development and/or implementation projects.
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall project delivery methodologies.
- A record of strong leadership in initiatives involving a significant level of technology transformation and organizational change.
- PMP Certification considered an asset.
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation, benefits packages and training and development.
We are proud to have been recognized by Progress magazine as one of Atlantic Canada’s TOP 101 companies, ranking #46 on 2015’s list, up from #62 in 2014.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world’s largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
Join our growing team!
calendar_today1 day ago