Fundraising Sales Ambassador (BB-A86C5)
Found in: Whatjobs CA
Our client is enthusiastic about making a positive change, are you? Are you passionate about helping people who are the victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse, drug abuse or help save animals?
Our client is looking to hire 3-4 individuals our team who are self-motivated and passionate about taking action to bring change in society. You will be working with a diverse and friendly team representing our client’s partners.
You will be:
· Inspiring people to make monthly donations
· Educating donor’s how their slightest contribution will bring positive change in the lives of the victims
· Making people aware of our client’s partner and services they provide to help people with different causes
· Reaching out to the local community, answering their questions, and making them feel proud for their donations
· Participating in daily training, workshops, and meetings
What we look for:
· Full-time availability
· Passion and commitment to the cause
· Motivated to grow and advance
· Friendly and approachable
What we offer:
· Comprehensive training and support
· A diverse, motivated, and inclusive team environment
· Incline your personal and professional goals to help you grow
· Excellent compensation structure plus bonuses
You must be 18 years or older and pass a criminal background check.
If you think you can be committed and can transform the lives of thousands, then apply now and bring real change in the local community!
Hi, we’re High Potential Recruiting – a recruitment agency that matches people with careers where they can thrive, excel, and reach their highest potential. We believe in offering motivated individuals the opportunity to carve their own path, control their work-life balance, and dictate their income through success.
We pair motivated, high potential individuals with exciting career opportunities. Our clients are rapidly growing, national organizations that offer candidates room to be their best selves.
Find your potential:
calendar_today3 days ago