Store Operations Associate (BB-D4CE0)
Found in: Talent CA
This is an ideal career opportunity for individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
• Responsible for balancing the cash registers;
• Preparing bank deposits and entering information for daily cash report;
• Training associates on SKU / pricing related issues, printing signs and labels and operating the RF unit;
• Maintaining the integrity and accuracy of perpetual inventory and product pricing.;
• Prepare and participate in cycle counts;
• Perform other related tasks as requested by the Owner/Manager.
• Effective analytical and organizational skills;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Previous experience in a retail environment.
• This position requires that you be available to work day, evenings and weekends.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to:
• Stand and/or walk.
• Bend, twist, and squat.
• lift and/or move up to 18 kg (40 lbs.).
• Perform tasks involving firm grasping.
• Perform repetitive tasks requiring a range of hand motions.
• Reach above shoulder height and below waist level.
• Operate equipment, including using a ladder.
Giant Tiger is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fair and accessible employment procedures. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.
calendar_today2 days ago