Service Desk Analyst (BB-58F25)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Service Desk Analyst - Brampton, ON
On behalf of our client, Procom is searching for a Service Desk Analyst for a 4 month contract in Brampton, ON.
Service Desk Analyst Job Details
The Service Desk Analyst is part of the Global Service Desk team which acts as a single point of contact for the intake, triage and resolution of incidents and management of requests. Our service desk employs a flexible support model which allows our associates to contact us via multiple channels including phone, email, self-service portal, and walk-up service support.
Service Desk Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Provides 1st level support for on premises & remotely connected staff across all Global locations in line with defined SLA’s and OLA’s. Transfers, as required, unresolved critical/high priority incidents to other global team members with detailed supporting documentation or as per coordination of Manager if for an off-hours incident.
- Troubleshoots issues with Windows OS, Mac OS, iOS, and Android. Providing software support including MS Office, browsers and browser-based applications, miscellaneous software both specialized and commercially available. Provides hardware support for laptops, desktops, printers and mobile devices.
- Closely adheres to defined Global IT Service Management processes– change management, incident management, knowledge management, problem management, request management and service level management processes
- Logs all client contacts into the IT Service Management Tool
- Responsible for accuracy into the IT Service Management Tool
- Participates, as scheduled, for support in on-call rotation and is expected to respond (within the service level targets) and troubleshoot incidents for any global location outside of business-hours. For example, during the evening, overnight and on weekends.
- As assigned, research new technologies to stay informed on end point industry standards and best practices. Makes recommendations to Manager, Global Service Desk for inclusion in technology roadmap
- As assigned, creates new and maintains published documentation for technical procedures, policies, and standard processes related to end point technologies
- Maintains data in the service configuration management system (CMS) based on the standards and policies defined by the IT Asset management practice (ITAM)
- Additional duties as assigned by the Manager, Global Service Desk
Service Desk Analyst Must Have Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Previous experience with IT Level 1 or Level 2 support roles
- Great customer service skills with an ability to demonstrate empathy
- Experience troubleshooting issues clients may be having connecting to or using network services
- Experience supporting both onsite and remote users
- Strong troubleshooting, investigative and problem solving skills
- Ability to design and develop end-user FAQ & training documentation
- Enthusiastic and pleasant attitude
- Strong desire to learn
- Collaborative team player who can effectively participate in global departmental level meetings and positively influence outcomes
- Upholds best practice standards as well as departmental policies and procedures
- Excellent listening skills, verbal and written communication.
Service Desk Analyst Nice to Have Skills
- Experience providing technical support in an enterprise environment, consisting of Windows desktops, laptops, thin-clients, Mac OS, and iOS devices.
- Experience supporting Email systems such as Exchange/Outlook
- Active Directory knowledge (managing user accounts throughout their lifecycle, resetting passwords, groups and OU management, etc.)
- Experience imaging/deploying desktops, laptops & mobile devices
- ITIL Foundation certificate
Service Desk Analyst Assignment Length
Service Desk Analyst Location
Service Desk Analyst Start Date
calendar_today4 days ago