Bilingual Group Insurance Administrator (BB-5BE59)
Found in: Talent CA
RSA is one of the world’s longest standing insurance groups, providing protection and peace of mind, for over 300 years, to more than nine million customers, worldwide.
Our people are ambitious, passionate and inquisitive, and driven by a need to deliver value and innovative solutions to our customers. We are proud of our organizational culture which encourages us to embrace each other’s strengths, and respect everyone’s ideas.
At RSA, our desire to be the best has created an exceptional company in which you can build and advance your career. RSA is proud to be ranked among Canada’s Top 100 employers in 2019 and 2020.
To join this award-winning team, and to learn more about us, visit our Careers page.
RSA, Johnson, CNS and Deeks are part of the RSA Group of Companies (“RSA”).
As a motivated, customer focused and team-oriented self-starter who thrives on attention to detail, you will provide prompt, courteous and effective client service to individual Group Insurance Plan participants. You will address clients’ insurance requirements, using established procedures in a fast-paced computerized environment.
What you'll do in the role
• Meet or exceed all call answer rate and service level KPIs, and deliver timely Administration Services
• Contribute to the successful retention of current clients and attract new groups in the marketplace through accountability and ownership of client relationship and service
• Actively contribute to a high performing and engaged Group Benefits team in a respectful team environment
• Processing transactions and monthly reconciliation for insured
• Liaising with Clients, Providers and Insurance Carriers ensuring inquiries/complaints are handled accordingly
What you'll need
• Critical thinker with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Great team player who can also work independently
• Solid sense of initiative and urgency and have a desire to take on more responsibility
• Dedicated and organized, with demonstrated accountability and reliability in the quality and timeliness of work.
• Proven ability to multitask
• Effective prioritization and follow up with the ability to meet deadlines under pressure
• Good analytical, mathematical and problem solving skills
• 3-5 years’ customer service experience
• Accident/Sickness license is not necessary but will be required within 6 months of employment
• Insurance industry and Contact Centre experience would be an asset
• Bilingual, English & French is required
What you'll receive
Temporary / Fixed Term Hires:
At RSA, our purpose is to Make Life Better Together and that starts with our people. We work side by side with driving energy and determination to get better every day, through industry leading thinking, and by listening to and respecting all perspectives. This is how our leaders and our people make an impact. We are forward looking, so we can adapt, evolve and improve, ultimately achieving our better, together. We are committed to creating an environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. Our people managers and leaders successfully manage flexible work arrangements for their teams to ensure they are optimal for both the individual, and the business.
At RSA Canada, we are committed to creating a workplace where our employees thrive; where everybody counts and everyone is heard. Where you can be your whole self at work – wherever that is – everyday. To celebrate differences, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we believe having a diverse workforce which embraces different perspectives makes RSA Canada a more vibrant and creative place to work.
RSA is an equal opportunity employer. We provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
calendar_today2 days ago