Bilingual Payroll Administrator
Found in: JobillicoCA
Position: Bilingual Payroll Administrator
Location: Greater Toronto Area
Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges, specifies cost-saving solutions, and makes informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards.
With more than 900 employees across Canada, Anixter offers a variety of rewarding career opportunities, a wide range of benefits such as a competitive salary, generous bonus programs, a comprehensive employee benefit package, and a tuition reimbursement program.
We’re currently seeking a highly motivated, bilingual (French/English) payroll professional to join our great team in the Toronto area. The successful candidate will be a consummate and credible bilingual payroll administrator, well-versed with all aspects of payroll administration with an exceptional working knowledge of WSIB claims, inquiries and procedures.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Workers compensation claims and inquiries
- Speaking with vendor partners
- Gathering data via computer
- Reaching out to managers and HRBPs
- Assisting with benefits and payroll
- Leave Management >> STD / LTD Disability Follow up with Employees to track and collect Premium dues owed for Group Insurance.
- Employment Insurance (E.I.) Calculation
- Filing Paper Documentation >> Scanning Employment Letters
- Handle Year-End Support including T2200
- Have excellent verbal skills.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following experience and attributes:
- Must be bilingual in English and French
- A minimum of 3 years multi provincial payroll experience
- Be accurate and detail oriented
- Experience supporting both union and non-union environments
- Oracle HCM experience
- Knowledge of Canadian payroll legislation
We are grateful for your interest in Anixter, however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Anixter Inc. is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please notify us if you are contacted for a job interview.
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC), a publicly traded FORTUNE 500® holding company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading provider of electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) products, construction materials, and advanced supply chain management and logistic services. Pro forma 2019 annual sales were approximately $17.2 billion, including Anixter International. The company employs approximately 18,900 people, maintains relationships with more than 30,000 suppliers, and serves more than 150,000 active customers worldwide. Customers include commercial and industrial businesses, contractors, government agencies, institutions, telecommunications providers, and utilities. WESCO operates 11 fully automated distribution centers and approximately 800 warehouse/branch locations in North America and more than 50 countries around the world, providing a local presence for customers and a global network to serve multi-location businesses and multi-national corporations.
To see additional opportunities with Wesco, please visit their careers site at:
calendar_today3 days ago