General Helper - Engine and component shop (BB-3F827)
Found in: Talent CA
We are currently looking to fill the position of General Helper for the Engine and component shop, for a 1-year contract, based out of our head office in Les Cèdres, Québec.
- Clean parts (using various solvents and using media bast equipment)
- Prepare parts for painting (masking)
- Prepare parts for out-sourcing (packaging and un-packaging)
- Ensure a clean and safe work environment
- Assist technicians with their duties
- Experience in an equivalent position is an asset
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Possess good organizational skills
- Ability to lift and move loads up to 50 pounds
Canadian Helicopters Limited is committed to employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
Please send your resume before April 6, 2021.
For more information we invite you to visit our website:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
calendar_today2 days ago