SSENSE Montreal - Assistant Manager, Appointments and POS Operations (BB-B04B3)
Found in: Talent CA
Reporting to Associate Store Manager of Operations, the Assistant Manager Appointments and POS Operations will be responsible for overseeing the process and operations of the in-store appointment model and POS system for SSENSE Montreal. The candidate will ensure accuracy, speed and efficient inventory flow to maximize the customer experience at each point of contact. They will contribute to the flawless execution and delivery to meet SSENSE Montreal’s promise to customers, as well as identifying and addressing issues that may impact the client experience. The candidate will foster a positive work environment that embraces SSENSE brand values and achieves both company and financial objectives. They will coach and mentor direct reports to improve performance, develop future leaders and a talent pipeline, while identifying external talent for SSENSE Montreal’s retail business.
Customer Experience - 10%
- Support managing the customer journey through the walk-in and appointment model. This includes productivity, presentations, inventory management, transaction process and after sales service to ensure an outstanding customer experience .
- Assist with client issues for resolutions and win-win solutions that enhance customer experiences.
Operations - 60%
- Track and achieve appointment-model KPIs, ensuring that information is communicated to the store team and stakeholders in a timely and actionable manner.
- Manage Merchandise and POS Coordinator group payroll budgets, to maximize productivity and enhance customer experience
- Establish and optimize inventory flow: from preparation, to during, and after appointments, in a way that delivers on customer promise and supports the sales team in maximizing client satisfaction.
- Build strong relationships with the warehouse and technology teams to continuously improve processes, to provide the highest quality of customer service.
- Ensure client transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, leveraging SSENSE Systems and technology.
- Transaction types may include [and should not be limited to] in-store and online direct purchases, applying discounts, allocation issues, completing price adjustments, exchanges and returns, customer issues (damages, defective items, sizing issues, etc.), payment methods (credit cards, debit, cash, etc.), taxes, online transactions, etc.
- Ensure the functionality of in-store technology and security systems in support of the appointment/shopping model and checkout process.
- Support, promote and assume responsibility for loss prevention in all areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, inventory management and transaction accuracy.
- Ensure compliance of store operations, health and safety, maintenance, company policies and protocols.
Leadership - 30%
- Ensure all Merchandise and POS Coordinators are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills
- Motivate and engage the team in contributing to the achievement of business goals, as well as company’s vision and values
- Recruit, train and develop talent pipeline. Build succession plans
- Develop training tools. Conduct training & development
- Build and develop best-in-class, client-centric teams. Continually evaluate the performance of each staff member, provide feedback to ensure results and address performance management issues in a timely manner
- A minimum of 3 years management experience in a high volume client-facing environment and retail operations
- College or University degree in Logistics, Business, Management, or a related field is preferred
- Proven experience establishing trusting relationships in a multi-channel environment
- Ability to lift heavy boxes (15kg)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Web and computer-savviness
- Hours/days of work can be varied due to the demands of the business
- Ability to lead, coach and mentor all employees to achieve personal and professional goals
- Client-oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to measure and manage priorities
- Autonomous and organized with an eye for details
- Ability to multitask and to work in a fast-paced environment, while delivering an exceptionally high level of attention and customer service
- Highly competent with technology and mobile applications.
calendar_today2 days ago