Sales Development Representative (BB-52955)
Found in: Talent CA
This role is specifically for Officevibe.
What is Officevibe?
Officevibe is an easy-to-use employee engagement platform that allows managers to do what they do best: build an environment of confidence, collaboration and growth in their organization. Managers can count on Officevibe solutions to help expand and develop their team, enrich dialogue with team members and gain helpful insights into their team’s needs.
What will your role actually look like?
This role is the first point of contact for potential customers with our sales team. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you are responsible for revenue growth by qualifying leads and creating opportunities for the Account Executive Team. The ideal candidate is energetic, motivated, curious, a team player and good at hitting ambitious sales objectives. This is an excellent position to start a career in B2B technology sales. Responsibilities include:
- Engage in chat, email or phone conversations with potential clients already in the Officevibe environment (Inbound Conversations).
- Qualify potential clients by asking the right questions and by taking an interest in their reality, their needs and their difficulties.
- Create Sales Opportunities for the Account Executive team in order to reach your monthly individual quotas.
- Create an excellent first impression for our potential clients by ensuring an overall experience worthy of an international company.
- Constantly improve our sales process in order to increase the number of sales opportunities and thus exceed the established objectives.
- Work in collaboration with our existing SDR (Sales Development Representative)
- Assisting with certain tasks and related responsibilities as defined by management
What does your future team look like?
You will be joining a team of 5 highly motivated, ambitious, passionate & performing sales professionals. More precisely, two SDRs (Tristan & Maehgan), one Account Executives (Chris) and two Account Managers (Raph & Niall). Our team works closely together to generate conversations with sales leads, create sales opportunities and exceed our sales objectives!
- Bilingual French/English
- Excellent communication skills (written + verbal)
- Excellent capacity to handle a high level of daily workload
- Grit, passion, creativity, curiosity
- Ability to produce sales in a team environment
- Previous sales experience
- Strong in building new customer relationships
- Experience with Hubspot (a plus)
- Previous Experience in SaaS sales (a plus)
At GSoft, we build together, we trust each other, and we support each other in success or failure. You will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your creativity in an environment that will adapt to your daily life and your needs.
We strive to create a healthy and inclusive work environment. This is everyone’s business.
Our Candidate Experience Flow at GSoft :
Phone Screen - Virtual Interview using Microsoft Teams - Work Sample - Job Offer
We are looking forward to get to know you!
calendar_today22 hours ago