Inside Sales Representative - Metals (BB-F9BE7)
Found in: Talent CA
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team in Langley, BC.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today.
Here are some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Pension plan with company match
- Opportunity for fast advancement and career growth
We are currently recruiting for an Inside Sales Representative to join our Samuel team at our Langley, BC location. The role of Inside Sales Representative is a high-level sales professional with seasoned knowledge in the metals industry with full awareness of product line.
- Process all orders promptly as received, ensuring accuracy.
- Review the profit performance of your accounts on a regular basis (e.g. Up-sell order quantities to reduce costs to the customer and enhance profit margins).
- Talk to your customers about developments and events within the organization (e.g. new/discontinuing products, increases or decreases in manufacturing activity, etc.).
- Take all relevant cost factors into consideration when developing quotes and ensure that quoted prices will provide the correct gross margin level.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all regular and/or potential customers, actively seeking new business from both.
- Be persistent and proactive in managing inventory and make mutually beneficial offers to customers (e.g. reducing aged inventory).
- Continuous improvement of product knowledge, customer knowledge, sales skills, and any other capabilities pertinent to the Inside Sales role.
- Maintain communication with customers and be an advocate in dealings with various internal departments (e.g. monitor the status of customer orders and intervene as required to ensure on-time delivery).
- Provide all required production/inventory reporting to customers as required.
- Have a good knowledge of new and current customers, trends, and industry developments.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
calendar_today5 days ago