Product Advisor - Destination Mazda Vancouver (BB-E42E4)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Recognized as the 2019 Canadian Automotive Dealers Association (CADA) Laureate Award Winner for Business Innovation and One of Canada's Best Employers for Recent Graduates for 2021, Destination Mazda Vancouver is looking for a Product Advisor who is looking to take the next step within their career! This is an excellent opportunity for a highly adaptable person looking for a multifaceted and fast-paced environment within a growing automotive company.
We provide full in-house training! No previous automotive experience is required. We are ultimately looking for team members with the right attitude and willingness to grow!
It's Different Here - What we can provide for you:
- Comprehensive internal sales foundation training program.
- A competitive compensation plan!
- Enhanced group health benefits program.
- An environment that is friendly, respectful, collaborative and ultimately supports your success!
- Employee recognition, celebration and company culture events.
- Long term and accelerated career opportunities!
What you'll be doing:
- Advising guests on the best vehicle purchase that suits their needs.
- Operate in a professional and ethical manner with the highest regard to exemplary customer service.
- To have up-to-date product knowledge of all vehicle makes and models including competitive brands
What we need from you:
- The ability to welcome our guests to the dealership as if it were your own home!
- No required experience in automotive sales.
- Many of our team members have had previous experience in retail, electronics, telephone sales, food & beverage and hospitality.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- You are socially focused and cherish building and maintaining relationships.
- Ability to qualify for a VSA license and/or already have one.
- Can operate independently in a fast-paced environment while ensuring quality is best-in-class!
- Ability to speak Korean, Mandarin or Cantonese, is an asset!
- Valid driver's License with a clean driving abstract.
If this sounds like you submit your resume to our human resources team today.
Destination Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer.
calendar_today6 days ago