Operations Manager, Plumbing (BB-7E82B)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
David Aplin Group has partnered with our client a renowned leader in the Canadian market for residential HVAC services to hire a Plumbing Operations Manager for their Cambridge location. The Manager will lead a team of service technicians who install, repair, and maintain plumbing services for residential clients.
What You’ll Be Involved In...
- Supervise, schedule, and direct technicians to effectively perform repairs, installations and other duties as required to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop and monitor budgets and goals to ensure departmental profitability and work to achieve monthly corporate targets
- Review technicians’ work to ensure that quality meets established standards, techniques, and safety requirements; make recommendations as requirements to improve quality and productivity
- Responsible for technicians’ performance appraisals, reviews and for setting improvement goals per company requirements
- Develop any potential business development and/or customer service opportunities to maximize market growth
- Develop and maintain relationships with other key stakeholders of the organization
- Communicate regularly with dispatch to ensure that personnel are being scheduled properly by skill level, efficiency, and training requirements
- Review work orders, invoices, and time reports for accuracy, and to ensure timely cash flow and maintain minimal account receivables
- Ensure that all company/department policies are being followed by the technicians
- Collaborate with departmental managers to meet company and departmental goals and objectives
Who We’re Looking For?
- Must have knowledge and understanding of the plumbing trade
- 3 to 5 years of people management experience
- Post-secondary education
- Ability to read, interpret and train on manuals, schematics, and control circuits related to plumbing systems
- Strong leadership and customer service skills
- Good computer skills: knowledge of and proficiency in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and general software navigation
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Mary Cyriac ), Recruitment Consultant, Engineering &Technical. Visit our website at to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian-owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at
calendar_today6 days ago