administrative assistant, secretary
Found in: JobillicoCA
Description:Duties and responsibilities;
- Take and screen calls for the entire Mayrand Group
- Receive visitors and clients
- Plan and ensure the proper execution of all administrative activities, including the preparation of reports, drafting of correspondence, security and maintenance of the premises
- Packs and prepares small parcel shipments for Safe Harbor and returns of goods.
- Manage the company's stationery
- Receive and forward mail to the appropriate person.
- Ensure the proper execution of correspondence and manage translations, as needed.
- Support the teams in place in the administrative management and special projects of the company.
- Accounting tasks
- Participate in the integration, reception and orientation of new employees
- You have a strong interest in customer service and customer experience (by phone and in person).
- Smiling, dynamic, punctual, you are committed to embodying the first image.
- Versatile, you have the ability to perform several tasks simultaneously.
- You have excellent organizational and priority management skills. You have an eye for detail and like to work with rigor.
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy teamwork and collaboration.
- You have (ideally) a DEC or AEC in administrative management or secretarial studies.
- You are bilingual, both orally and in writing
- You have accounting skills (an asset)
- You have good knowledge of office software (Office suite).
- Experience required
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar position
calendar_today2 days ago