Lead, Health Informatics
Found in: Talent CA
Description:We are proud of the innovation, dedication, partnership and resourcefulness of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
Bring your proven leadership skills and knowledge of information systems to this exciting position, where you can really make a difference As a Lead in Health Informatics & Clinical Solutions, you will provide leadership to team members as well as project and change management strategies to various initiatives.This portfolio supports Health Informatics and Knowledge Management. Recent experience with these clinical areas, systems and workflows is considered an asset.
Build on your experience as you:
- Lead and manage health informatics projects at various sites
- Provide leadership to team members and applying appropriate change management strategies as part of a project.
- Provide advice, guidance, and direction to an assigned portfolio in the areas of knowledge management, and decision support in clinical and corporate business areas
- Provide expertise on enterprise-wide projects
- Serves as back up to the Portfolio Manager in the area of team leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Health Information Science or Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Five (5) years recent related experience with business and systems analysis including project management experience.
- Including experience with health and corporate information systems.
We have a temporary full-time role available. This position will be based at our Central City Offices, Surrey, B.C and will be available until 31/Dec/2021.
If this sounds like the excellent role for you, here are more reasons why you should apply:
- A career that offers you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with health care providers who are excellent in their respective fields.
- Fantastic opportunities for support and management roles are available as you advance within the organization.
- Competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
- A chance to create a difference every day in the world of health care.
Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.8 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples.Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision:
Better health, best in health care.
Take the next step in your career and make a difference in the communities we serve Apply today, so we can continue the conversation.We value diversity in the work force and seek to maintain an environment of respect, caring and trust.
Find out what it's like to work here. Like us on Facebook(@fraserhealthcareers), follow us on Twitter & Instagram(@FHCareer), or connect with us on LinkedIn (fraserhealthcareers) for first-hand employee insights
calendar_today 2 days ago