Sales and Leasing Consultant
Found in: Talent CA
BMW Toronto is hiring
We have an opportunity available to join our team as a Sales Consultant.
BMW Toronto has a long history of elite level performance.
To maintain high levels of performance we need team members who:
- Understand Client Care
- Have Entrepreneurial Confidence
- Are Results Based Driven
- Organized and Time Efficient
- Well put together What BMW Toronto Brings to the Table:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Profit Sharing
- Closed Sundays & 1 day off between Tuesday and Friday
- 2 Weeks Vacation
- Mix of morning and evening shifts to help accommodate your lifestyle
Your day to day at BMW Toronto:
The hired candidate would be required to represent, showcase, and sell BMW vehicles & products with enthusiasm, charisma, and confidence.
The candidate in question would be required to excel in the following areas of day to day operations:
- Start your day off by responding to online web leads that came in and were assigned to you overnight
- Answer incoming phone calls; both answering client's questions and generating in store appointments
- Assist with walk in clients that require assistance throughout the day
- Then ensure you've reviewed and followed up with your customers within 24 hours of meeting them and on a daily basis moving forward until that particular client has purchased or is no longer interested
- Once follow up is complete, review and ensure that your sold vehicles are on schedule for delivery and make any adjustments and contacts as required.
- Make outbound sales calls to help initiate and complete the sales process
- Manage your own portfolio of lease and finance maturities to ensure retention rates are met
- Keep up to date with current and future incoming inventory
- Successfully demonstrate each vehicle and complete test drives
- Be able to identify the needs of clients you are dealing with while building positive customer relationships
- Confidently present various payment options to your client that suit their needs
- Ask for the sale
- Successfully deliver vehicles to their sold clients post sale at the store and occasionally offsite
- Complete follow up post-delivery to ensure high levels of Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI)
- Promote a positive professional manner and work with the team to accomplish an overall goal
To succeed in day to day operations the desired candidate would possess the following skills and attributes acquired through previous employment experiences:
- Strong physical and verbal communication skills
- The ability to establish and maintain customer relationships
- The ability to read and interpret a client's needs/situation
- Strong time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and exceed projected targets/goals
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills; the ability to ask for the sale and ability to handle rejection
- The ability to adapt to changing situations
- Creative thinking to overcome obstacles leading to a sale/delivery
The desired candidate would need to possess the following items:
- OMVIC license
- A valid Ontario G-Class driver's license
- University or College Degree; preferred background in business and administration As BMW Toronto is looking to expand our team at this time, we are seeking potential candidates who fit the criteria listed above and who are ready to buy into the BMW Toronto process.
If this person sounds like you please reach out to us with a cover letter and resume outlining how and why you would be the proper fit for this position; including numerical/analytical data outlining your successes in past roles.
Please provide at least two previous employment references with your resume.
We look forward to meeting you soon
calendar_today 2 days ago
Team East Court Ford Lincoln is looking for an individual with positive attitude, pursuasive, willing to suceed and lear ...
East-Court Ford Lincoln Sales - Toronto - Jooble CA
DMA Global is looking for an experienced Leasing Consultant to assist us with leasing properties across the Tornto Area. ...
DMA Canada - Toronto - Talent CA
Ref ID: 05050-0011988978 · Classification: Property Administrator · Compensation: DOE · Our client a property managem ...
Careerbuilder - Toronto - beBee S2 CA
Reporting to the Associate Vice President of Leasing and Call Centre Operations, the National Leasing Consultant is resp ...
Fidanto - Toronto - Fidanto CA Premium
THE COMPANY · : Our client is one of the largest and, fastest growing residential owner and operators with strong nati ...
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants - Toronto - Talent CA