HANDYMAN for York Region area / Company van provided
Found in: Talent CA
Here at Mr. Handyman we have year-round work with over 60% referral/repeat customer base and are seeking experienced handyman and technicians with a variety of home improvement skills to support the growth of our business. Handyman Connection is a locally owned and operated, well established Home Improvement Company serving North Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Newmarket and into Durham Region with excellent customer service and quality work.
What You Will Receive
- Earn $1,100/week, depending on your skills and availability.
- Work as an Employee - part-time or full-time
- Professional Office Support - scheduling, customer support, job tracking
- Free access to custom mobile application for scheduling and communications
- Successful marketing campaign that brings us well qualified customers
- Branded apparel and signage
The Contractor / Craftsman / Remodeler has expertise in multiple types of home repair, maintenance and remodeling. You must have basic construction skills, be organized, and effectively communicate with others with a positive attitude. We are looking for craftsmen (and women) who can bid work and produce it. If you have at least 3 of the following skill areas, you're the kind of person we need to add to our team:
- Must have current Driver's License
- Must have tools, work vehicle and good references
- Must have experience in the remodeling or home repair trades
- Must pass screening process which includes a background check
- Must have a smart phone and access to the internet
We are always looking to speak with an experienced handyman or craftsman (or woman) who has professional experience as a Remodeler, Carpenter, Electrician, Plumber, Painter, Mason, or Installer or any skilled tradesman from the residential or commercial construction industry. Please, no Project Managers or primarily New Construction.
For over 20 years, Mr. Handyman® franchisees have consistently hired reliable, customer focused team members who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of home improvement, maintenance and repair and they know the value of building relationships with clients. Those select individuals who make the cut are offered a competitive work environment with the ability to have more control over your earnings and your future.
calendar_today 4 days ago
Here at Mr. Handyman we have year-round work with over 60% referral/repeat customer base and are seeking experienced han ...
Mr. Handyman of Toronto N Richmond Hill Markham W - Toronto - Talent CA