Found in: Talent CA
Who we are
Joyride is the world's leading SaaS platform for micromobility, enabling businesses around the globe to launch, manage and grow their own branded fleets of bikes, scooters, mopeds and everything else smaller than a car. We are passionate about transportation and changing the way people think about community connectivity. At Joyride, you'll get to work with a motivated and driven team to find creative solutions to exciting challenges in a rapidly evolving, fast-paced industry.
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for building developer API documentation and guides for our customers, partners, and developers looking to build with Joyride. You will also be responsible for the technical documentation that will provide internal and external stakeholders the resources to be able to use and integrate with our applications and APIs. You will play a key role in establishing Joyride's enterprise and developer documentation, proactively helping create an amazing partner and developer experience.
What you'll do
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the service and the documentation requirements
- Research, write, edit complex technical data and processes
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Create, maintain and update user guides, procedures, specifications and other documents
- Compile, organize and write online help files to support internal delivery teams, partners and end-users
- Evaluate and recommend revisions to standards and guidelines
- Provide writing, editing and design support to other team members
- Define engineering documentation and knowledge base style guides.
- Manage documentation requirements and revisions in an Agile SDLC.
Who you are
- 2+ years experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation in an agile environment
- Adaptable and able to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Proven record of writing accurate, clear, and concise documentation for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with API documentation tools (i.e. Swagger)
- Relevant experience in writing technical API documentation for enterprise products and software
- Ability to seek out additional information when the detail is lacking to proceed with documentation
- Comfortable working on a bunch of different things at once
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and create documentation targeted to the intended audience
calendar_today 6 days ago
The Technical Writer will consult with various departments such as Education, Sales, Marketing and technical staff to pr ...
Merrithew Health & Fitness - Ontario - Jooble CA
Altis Professional is currently looking for a Technical writer for our Private sector client. This is a full-time Perman ...
Altis Recruitment - Toronto - Whatjobs CAPremium
Who are we? · ** This full-time position is open to be working remotely anywhere in Canada only during the pandemic ** ...
AMDOCS LTD - Toronto - Jooble CA
Job ID: 125398 · Required Travel : Minimal · Managerial - No · Location: : Canada- Toronto (Amdocs Site) · W ...
AMDOCS LTD - Toronto - Jooble CA
Description · Our client, an exciting tech firm is searching for a Technical Writer to join their team. You'll have a ...
Robert Half - Toronto - Talent CA