Wholesale Account Manager
Found in: Talent CA
At Distributel, our Mission is to make the use and enjoyment of telecom services radically effortless. Every day, we will strive to understand, respect, and prioritize our customers' needs. We take pride in excellent service, business integrity, and innovation. By constantly challenging ourselves to simplify, add utility, and humanize the ways people do business with us, we create a valuable experience in every way.
Come and join an award-winning organization
- Great Place to Work-Certified
- Top 2021 Small & Medium Employers
- Top 2021 Great Toronto Area Employer
- Top Canadian Telecom CEO award
A consultative sales professional with a proven and successful track record track for upselling within a base while simultaneously managing a new logo sales cycle. The Wholesale Account Manager reports to the Vice President of Wholesale and is responsible for achieving revenue growth targets by establishing themselves as trusted advisors and customer advocates.
HERE'S SOME MORE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Execute sales cycle management for the delivery of our IP-based voice and data product suite to carriers, resellers, and service integrators.
- To collaborate with the VP of Wholesale for the purpose of defining and implementing effective sales strategies and methods.
- To work closely with existing customers as a trusted advisor and deeply understand their challenges and goals.
- Consult with prospective customers on their requirements and evangelize wholesale solutions that will help them blaze new trails for their end customers.
- You will contribute to our business growth in a very fast-paced, collaborative, and lively atmosphere while achieving sales quota.
- Populate and submit standardized reporting related to sales activity such as calls made, prospects, funnel status, forecasts, etc.
- To prepare contracts, coordinating with Sales Engineering, Product Management, and other internal contacts to develop proposals, strategies, and solutions.
- To actively participate in various telecommunications events to heighten our "Carrier's Carrier" motto.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Post-Secondary University/College Education (Certificate/Diploma) in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum ten (10) years of successful sales experience in Telecommunications, Software or IT.
- Tenure in Wholesale Telecom sales/support is an asset.
SKILLS AND APTITUDES
- PC Skills – working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Office, Teams, CRM
- Working knowledge of Windows. Sound knowledge of IP based telecom solutions and related protocols
- Strong team player with the ability to influence, lead and develop partnerships with internal and external clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communications skills
- Bilingual (English & French) an asset
- Experience writing customer proposals
- Persistent and self-motivated.
- Excellent organizational skills and initiative to learn and take on new responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of B2B Sales best practices and trends
- Ability to work effectively and diplomatically with all levels of management and cross-functional teams
HERE'S WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU...
Experience a wealth of opportunities that only a growing company can offer by joining a dynamic team that's vigilantly working together towards reshaping the telecommunications landscape;
- We have insurance benefits
- We promote work-life balance, flexibility, and work from the home arrangement
- We provide a great work environment with organized social events
- We provide enthusiastic, collaborative, supportive, and diverse teams
- We provide a business-casual working environment
- We have great downtown locations and amazing people
- You'll have opportunities for growth & professional development
Distributel connects Canadians to the people, passion, and priorities that matter. Join us in our mission to provide a true alternative to Canadian consumers
Diversity and inclusion are important at Distributel. We appreciate the uniqueness of all individuals and believe that our differences are what make us stronger. Distributel is committed to providing a work workplace that ensures equal opportunities, development, and advancement for all current and future employees.
We are accepting applications and conducting telephone/video interviews. To ensure the safety of our staff we are following all Public Health Safety requirements. Social Distancing is mandatory
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today 6 days ago
A consultative sales professional with a proven and successful track record track for upselling within a base while simu ...
Distributel - Toronto - Talent CA
At Distributel, our Mission is to make the use and enjoyment of telecom services radically effortless. Every day, we wil ...
Distributel - Toronto - Appcast CA Premium
About Sugarfina: · Sugarfina is on a mission to disrupt the $200B confections industry with an innovative approach to c ...
Sugarfina USA LLC - Greater Toronto Area - Appcast CA Premium
Account Manager, Healthcare · (Le français suit l'anglais) · CloudRaker is looking for a Healthcare Account Manager wh ...
CloudRaker - Toronto - Talent CA
TradeRev has changed the automotive industry with its revolutionary product. Built as a multi-platform live auction app, ...
KAR Auction Services, Inc. - Toronto - Talent CA