Found in: Talent CA
Position at DNEG
Position Purpose and Objectives
The UX team at DNEG is a lean group of multidisciplinary UX designers with a blend of research, writing, interaction, and visual design skills.
Their goal is to champion user-centric development, design thinking, voice the creative team's needs, and add delight for all users at DNEG.
The UX Designer at DNEG refines or develops the design and specifications for creating and enhancing the experience and functionality of user interfaces for company products, including websites, software, hardware and tools.
Partners with the business, product management and product development to create design architecture, specifications and requirements for the look, feel and functionality of products.
Essential Job Functions
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, and Product Managers throughout the design process.
● Craft usable digital interfaces
- Understand the technical constraints and limitations while applying designs for desktop, web applications, mobile applications.
- Strategically impact large workgroups, deep product design problems, or long time horizons.
- Partner with cross-functional peers, influence design systems, and develop strategies that standardize and expedite implementation.
- Communicate complex concepts across different audiences and varying levels of the organization to influence product design strategy.
- Uses design tools to create storyboards, samples, prototypes and templates for demonstrations and user testing.
- Reviews proposed product changes or enhancements for compliance and alignment with desired user experience design and satisfaction standards and suggests improvements.
- Evaluates market and consumer user experience research and results and updates design architecture based on discovered trends and patterns.
● Degree in user centric design, UX design, Interaction design or equivalent experience
● Portfolio of work demonstrating competence in user centric design
- Familiarity with creative tools used in the motion picture or games industry.
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.
calendar_today 5 days ago
DESCRIPTION · The Amazon FinTech Design team is looking for UX Designer to design Financial Accounting worldwide exper ...
Amazon - Vancouver - Talent CA
Zappos Digital Customer Experience Team is looking for an experienced UX Designer to collaborate with business and techn ...
AbeBooks - Vancouver - Talent CA
Amazon employees around the world uphold our unique corporate culture by embodying our Leadership Principles. Learn more ...
Amazon, Inc. - British Columbia - Jooble CA
UX Designer Client: Major Bank · Role: UX Designer · Duration: 6 Months, likeliness for an extension · Rate: Open ...
Hays - Vancouver - Jooble CA
As a key member of the ECommerce team, you'll bring a data-driven approach to your work. From crafting user journeys tha ...
Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics - Vancouver - Whatjobs CAPremium