Leader, Local Specialized Community Services Programs (SCSP)
Found in: Talent CA
Description:Are you looking for a change which will allow you to combine your clinical expertise and your strong partner engagement skills?
If you have answered yes, keep reading, we have an opportunity for you to apply your passion and expertise to this exciting Leader opportunity working with local operational leaders, Project Managers/Coordinators, physicians and Division of Family Practice partners, corporate and support departments and Community Partners.
You will provide oversight to the development, implementation and operationalization of Specialized Community Services Programs for Complex Medically Frail adults within the geographical area and in collaboration with Fraser Health SCSP network and clinical leaders.
We are looking for someone who has a good sense of awareness and sensitivity to the unique requirements for the various partner interests of the organization.Build on your career experience as you:
- Lead the planning, development, implementation and operationalization of Specialized Community Services Programs SCSP for Complex Medically Frail adults, ensuring models of care delivery are meeting the local needs of adults with complex medical conditions and/or frailty and are consistent with Ministry of Health and Fraser Health guidelines.
- Develop, implement and lead a robust project management framework with templates, samples and guidance including methodology mentorship in alignment with FH project management philosophies, to support the implementation of SCSPs.
- Manage the operationalization of the portfolio through the recruitment, retention and leadership of staff including assessing performance, discipline and termination of employment if required.
- Participate in the development and implementation of full complement of evaluation criteria to assess the impact and accessibility of these specialized services.
- Review indicators and take action to ensure programs and services operate efficiently and effectively in collaboration with internal stakeholders such as Long Term Care, Assisted Living, Hospice, Home Health/Support, Respite as well as other external stakeholders.
- Develop processes and accepted guidelines and manages outputs of the team to ensure consistency and alignment with Fraser Health strategic imperatives.
- A Master's Degree in Business Administration or Health Administration or Health Care discipline,
- 7 years recent leadership/management experience, including a minimum of 5 years in a project or change management role,
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience,
- Valid BC Driver's License and access to a personal vehicle for business related purposes.
This Regular Full Time opportunity is located in the Tri-cities and may require travel to various communities within Fraser Health.
Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.8 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples.Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision:
Better health, best in health care.
Twelve acute care hospitals, BC's first dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre and a wide range of services in public health, home health, mental health and long term care facilities - all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley.
Known as one of the most desirable place to live in the world, these dynamic communities along with inspiring scenery and easy access to an abundance of outdoor activities provide an amazing quality of life.We are proud of the innovation, dedication, collaboration a tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct
Fraser Health's Commitments:
- Being passionate in pursuit of quality and safe health care
- Inspiring individual and collective contribution
- Being focused on outcomes, open to evidence, new ideas and innovation
- Embracing new partners as team members and collaborators
- Being accountable
- Strategic direction
- A career that offers you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are outstanding in their respective fields.
- Competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
We invite you to apply today and find out why more than 95% of new employees recommend Fraser Health to their friends and family as an excellent place to work We believe and value diversity in the work force and aim to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
calendar_today 4 days ago
Requisition ID: 126952 · Job Level: Mid Level · Department: Communications · Market: Transportation · Employment ...
Kiewit - Coquitlam - beBee S2 CA