Architect & Design Sales Manager Québec City, QC
Found in: Talent CA
Description:May 24, 2021
Why should you consider this opportunity?
Would you like to be part of a world's leading producer of building materials that inspire architectural and decorative solutions? Are you passionate about distribution of products that inspire the life of many people?
At Cosentino we are looking for an Architect & Designer Sales Manager (ADSM) to join our Distribution Center located in Montreal, QC. The Centers are an example of Cosentino's total commitment to its clients, providing them with exclusive and high-quality service. The Centers combine the functions of (a) warehouse, (b) brand and product showroom, and (c) sales network.
You will join a company:
• With an international mindset and presence in 80+ countries
• With an amazing growth story, sustained by an extraordinary innovation with products such as Silestone®, Dekton® and Sensa by Cosentino®
• In which you will be able to grow your career and develop your leadership skills
What will you be doing?
As an Architect & Designer Sales Manager (ADSM) you will be responsible for developing, managing, and growing Cosentino's product awareness, acceptance and sales to the contract design & commercial segments for both interior and exterior applications.
You will actively identify, pursue, and increase sales and brand loyalty by calling on architects, designers, fabricators, developers and related contractors while coordinating and collaborating with other members of Cosentino Sales Team. Going more granular, you will work on different fronts:
• Create short- and long-term sales plans to penetrate architectural and design firms, developers, corporate accounts, new property owners and services providers to gain specifications and sales of work surfaces, flooring, interior cladding and exterior facades
• Execute sales plans created within agreed upon timelines from the customer or Cosentino Management
• Manage own sales budget and maintains discipline to stay within assigned sales and expense budgets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Promote organization's products in formal presentations to architects, designers and targeted organizations
• Actively represent and promote Cosentino to the community through hosting and attendance of local chapter events for ASID, IIDA & AIA along with other targeted associations
• Develop new project opportunities through personal sales efforts and professional relationships with architects, designers, building owners and property management firms involved with new development or renovation work for existing building interiors and exteriors
• Maintain accurate relationship, product placement & project details with updated developments within project management database (Salesforce CRM)
• Timely manage and communicate across all parties to ensure successful sales implementation of programs including updating sales collateral, product technical data and information, samples, mockups and proposals.
• Coordinate with Cosentino Account Managers, business partners, fabricators and installation contractors to ensure successful realization of local project execution
• Commit to continual learning and knowledge of Cosentino Surfacing Products, the proper application and specification requirements along with fabrication and installation process to ensure proper use and overall customer satisfaction.
• Act as a facilitator and provides recommendations to senior management with key sales information as it relates to markets and regions.
What are we looking for?
• 4+ years of building materials / construction / commercial projects sales experience
• 2+ years of proven capacity to interact with multiple levels within all faces with commercial industry projects
• 1+ year of business development
• Stone fabrication or distribution
• High School / GED
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
• Building materials market
• Communication: Oral & Written. Capacity to interact with multiple levels within all faces with commercial industry projects
• Capacity to develop workshops for architect and designers that count as continues education credits.
• Computer skills: Office Suite, CRM system (e.g. Salesforce)
calendar_today 5 days ago
Why should you consider this opportunity? · Would you like to be part of a world's leading producer of building materia ...
Cosentino - Quebec - beBee S2 CA
Nous recrutons pour notre client a Quebec city un architecte systeme senior pour rejoindre lequipe. · Responsabilites: ...
Kovasys Inc - Quebec City - Talent CA
OSL est une entreprise dynamique centrée sur les individus, qui fournit des solutions de vente externalisées à certaines ...
OSL - Quebec City - Talent CA
We are looking for a Architecte de solutions · Energy Jobline would like to introduce the role of Architecte de solutio ...
Valtech - Quebec City - beBee S2 CA
Notre client base a Quebec city recrute actuellement un charge de projet senior pour rejoindre son equipe. · Participe ...
Kovasys Inc - Quebec City - Talent CA