Found in: Talent CA
Enhanced Reliability / Secret (active/eligible)
TRM Technologies is seeking to add an experienced Recruitment Specialist to our Resource Management Team.
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will collaborate and knowledge share across the whole TRM Technologies client portfolio. Building relationships with consultants, maintaining a positive 'can-do' attitude and being persistent in delivering a world-class service are all attributes that are required for this role.
The key focus for you as a Recruitment Specialist is to execute sourcing strategies and plans focused on passive candidates/consultants, with the aim of achieving high quality, pipeline of candidates/consultants for future positions to ensure timely filling of roles. You will work closely with the onsite Resource Manager to provide input into sourcing strategy and real-time feedback on sourcing strategy effectiveness.
You will assist in driving best practice sourcing strategies and strive to be an ambassador for the TRM Technologies brand at every interaction.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing the sourcing strategy and creating a pipeling of qualified candidates for future positions in a designated functional area of the client's organization.
- Utilizing a variety of sources in line with the client's branding and social media policies with a focus on direct sourced (passive) candidates.
- Maintaining timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions in the database.
- Proactively pipelining talent and creating pre-qualified candidate talent pools in line with the client's workforce plans.
- Maintaining contact with existing talent pool candidates to obtain and capture up to date market intelligence and briefing them on potential current and future opportunities.
- Assisting with development and implementation of candidate initiatives such as candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns, sourcing strategies, etc.
Required skills and experience:
- Prior experience in the staffing industry geared towards RFP Responses or consulting services preferably with a RFP response experience.
- Prior experience pipelining, sourcing and qualifying candidates for a variety of roles.
- Ability to source and research creatively from sources such as job boards, associations, employee referral, social media and internet searches.
- Strong knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Experience in or knowledge of Cyber Security/ IT Field is advantageous.
- Tertiary qualification in business or a related discipline is highly desirable. Bachelor's degree preferred.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates/Consultants. In fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
calendar_today 3 days ago
Introduction · Ready to help build IBM's biggest asset - its talent? As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integr ...
IBM Corporation - Ottawa - Appcast CA Premium
Reference # : 21-00201Title : Recruitment Specialist Location : Ottawa, ON Position Type : Direct PlacementExperience Le ...
TRM - Ottawa - Talent CA
Recruitment Specialist · Take a central role · The Bank of Canada has a vision to be "a leading central bank—dynamic ...
The Bank of Canada - Ottawa - Talent CA
THE OPPORTUNITY · TechInsights is one of Canada's best kept secrets. Not only does our business make us unique, but imp ...
TechInsights - Ottawa - Glassdoor CA Premium
THE OPPORTUNITY · TechInsights is one of Canada's best kept secrets. Not only does our business make us unique, but im ...
TechInsights - Ottawa - Jooble CA