Found in: Talent CA
An ideal career opportunity for a customer focused individual who enjoys working in a dynamic environment. Cashiers directly interact with customers, helping them make their shopping experience a successful one
- Ensures a high level of customer service at the checkouts;
- Accurately records customer transactions in electronic cash register.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills.
- This position requires that you be available to work days, evenings and weekends.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to:
- Stand and/or walk.
- Bend, twist, and squat.
- Lift and/or move up to 18 kg (40 lbs.).
- Perform tasks involving firm grasping.
- Perform repetitive tasks requiring a range of hand motions.
- Reach above shoulder height and below waist level.
- Operate equipment, including using a ladder.
calendar_today 5 days ago
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serv ...
BLCO ENTERPRISES LTD - Meadow Lake - Talent CA
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must first be submitted through Work ...
Loblaws - Meadow Lake - Talent CA
We're looking for Talented colleagues who are Passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customer ...
Extra Foods - Meadow Lake - Talent CA