Registered Nurse, Transition Line (Specialty Nursing) - CGH
Found in: Talent CA
Description:Do you have a passion for Emergency nursing? Watch Naomi's story .
We are seeking a motivated Registered Nurse with a real dedication for delivering compassionate care to join our Emergency unit at Chilliwack General Hospital.Fraser Health is BC's largest and fastest growing health authority.
Over 25,000 employees, 2,900 physicians and 8,000 volunteers provide services that range from acute care to community-based long-term care, home, mental and public health to 1.8 million people - 1/3 of British Columbia's population.
We have positive and caring work environments where you can bring your real passion for emergency nursing to the role and be part of our fast-growing team.Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth. As services expand and improve, we are implementing new leading practices, including "rapid access to care", at our sites.
Build on your career experience by:
- Making a difference by utilizing your critical care nursing skills
- Collaborating with members of the inter-professional care team and providing person-centered care
- Working in an environment where training is provided and encouraged
- Being part of a dedicated and ambitious team Your background includes:
- Graduation from an approved school of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP)
- Completion of the applicable post graduate specialty nursing course/program and/or willingness to complete the applicable post graduate specialty nursing courses/program.
- Current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
Chilliwack is located 100 kilometres east of Vancouver, Chilliwack's natural surroundings; rural setting and thriving agricultural, commercial and industrial economy have drawn many to its neighborhoods.
Its mountains, lakes and rivers provide beautiful settings for many outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, camping, boating, kayaking and golfing.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields.We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Be a part of our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role
Take the next step and apply So we can chat about you joining Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
calendar_today 4 days ago
Do you have a passion for Emergency nursing? Watch Naomi's story . · We are seeking a motivated Registered Nurse with a ...
Fraser Health - Chilliwack - Talent CA
Do you have a passion for Emergency nursing? · We are seeking a motivated Registered Nurse with a real dedication for d ...
Fraser Health Career - Chilliwack - Talent CA
Registered Nurse, Transition Line (Specialty Nursing) ER - (CGH) · Posting Number 1368344 · Do you have a passion for ...
Fraser Health - Chilliwack - Appcast CA Premium