Employee in Training Support Worker II Treatment
Found in: Talent CA
We welcome students in their last year of academic studies from Behavioural Science/Autism and Behavioural Science, and related programs,to explore this unique employment, learning and career development opportunity. As part of this 12-monthprogram you will:
- Have an opportunity to work with our innovative and highly qualified Specialized Resource Homes team-Participate in a comprehensive mentorship program.
- Learn and enhance critical skills and experience in Applied Behavioural Analysis.
- Upon successful completion of the program and your academic studies, you willhave earned the qualifications to transitioninto regular employment with CLTO.
- Begin your career pathnow
Community Living Toronto has been a source of support for people with an intellectual disability and their families since 1948. We offer a wide range of services including respite, person-directed planning, employment supports, residential programs, and community-based activities. We are proud to support over 4,000 individuals and their families in 80+ locations across Toronto.JOB SUMMARY:
Under the guidance of the Program Supervisor and Behavioural Services Consultant, this role will provide support to individuals in all aspects of daily living while working as a part of an inter-professional team including an ABA lead and Behavioural Services Consultant to directly implement all aspects of the behavioural intervention/support plan. A strong emphasis isplaced on building capacity to function in the community.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In collaboration with the ABA lead, develop written programs that aid in the acquisition of lifeskills.
- Identifying program needs of individualssupported, participating in the development and implementation of life plans, assisting in monitoring achievement of personal outcomes.
- Providing case management to individuals on caseload, providing appropriate personal and physical care including medication administration, crisis response, advocating on behalf of individuals supported and liaising with family, medical, other partners, andservice providers to address needs.
- Maintaining documentation (including various types of behavioural data and skillacquisition data), monitoring finances and ensuring an appropriate standard ofliving
- Provide feedback to ABA lead regarding specific areas of programimplementation.
Full & Part-Time Full & Part-Time a 24/7 Operation (Shifts include weekdays, afternoons,overnights and every weekend)
To apply, please forward a copy of your resume to and quote 'in-training' in the subject line. We look forward to having you on our CLTO team When required, accommodations for disabilities will be provided, on request.
We thank everyone for their interest in Community Living Toronto,however only applicants with the necessary qualifications, experience,and education will be contacted for an interview.
calendar_today 4 days ago