Warehouse Associate/General Laborer - Langley& BC
Found in: Talent CA
Warehouse Associate/General Laborer - Langley, BC
Work schedule is from Monday to Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM (full time)
Under the authority of the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse worker is responsible for receiving and shipping, stock transfer between BIN locations, and inventory count.
• Loading loads to our customers
• Unload products from our suppliers and put away products in correct location
• Order picking and verify accuracy of orders picked (e.g. product name, size, etc.)
• High School Diploma
• Minimum of 3 months of relevant experience in a warehouse environment position
Competencies and Skills:
• Good verbal and written communication skills (in English)
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
• High level of accuracy with the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Teamwork skills
• Good attendance history
• Lifting, raising, bending, and pushing
• Must be able lift 70lbs, repetitively
• Standing for extended periods of time
• Bonus program based on sales and profit achievements
• Comprehensive individual and family benefits coverage
• Defined contribution Group RRSP program
• Employee Tire Purchase Discount
• Health Club membership contribution
Yokohama is a 'Rebel with a Cause'. Our ultimate purpose is to get Canadians to understand that there is more to tires than they think, that not all tires can adequately help them to master Canadian roads, and ultimately to encourage drivers who crave intelligent performance to take the lead and discover what a Yokohama tire can do for them.
As an organization we are purpose driven to find better solutions in a "sea of sameness" and we're not afraid to defy convention to get there. The values that underpin our company are bravery, ingenuity, determination, and collaboration. Our approach leaves our people, business partners, and the consumers of our brand feeling empowered and exhilarated.
Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc. is a wholly owned sales and distribution subsidiary of Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. (YRC) a leading global manufacturer of rubber products since 1917 which headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc., founded in 1984 currently employs more than 70 people across Canada with corporate headquarters in Langley, B.C. and 3 regional offices/distribution centers across Canada.
WE ARE DYNAMIC AND AMBITIOUS
WE ARE A DYNAMIC TEAM DRIVEN TO DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY IN THE TIRE BUSINESS.
calendar_today 3 days ago
Become a Delivery Driver for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner (DSP*). Get an on-the-spot job offer contingent on meeti ...
Amazon DSP Driver - Maple Ridge - beBee S2 CA
New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day. Shifts: Day, Night Location: ...
Amazon Workforce Staffing - Maple Ridge - Jooble CA
New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day. · Shifts: Day, Night · Locat ...
Amazon Workforce Staffing - Maple Ridge - Glassdoor CA Premium