Back store clerk
Found in: Talent CA
The life at Aubainerie is to share our passion for fashion and offer a pleasant shopping experience. Quebec leader of trendy fashion for the whole family with its 59 points of sale, Aubainerie is determined to offer the best to all our customers with the latest styles. Driven by a desire to make the latest trends accessible to everyone, the Aubainerie team continues to renew its collections and continue to grow as Quebec leaders in the retail landscape.
The large Aubainerie family has been giving back to the community since the beginning of the business. Excellence, integrity and family spirit are part of our DNA. A welcoming work environment and a healthy atmosphere that values teamwork. Do you want to reinvent yourself and take on new challenges? This post is for you.
The back store clerk, under the supervision of the management team and/or the back store manager, is responsible for receiving, distributing and processing merchandise at the back of the store.
- Receive merchandise delivered at the back of the store;
- Check the condition, date and quantity of incoming merchandise to see whether it matches the carrier's documents;
- Check receipt slips to confirm that merchandise quantities, prices, sizes and colours agree with the information on the purchase order;
- Inform the back store manager of discrepancies between receipt slips and purchase orders;
- Label the merchandise based on the information on the purchase order, in accordance with company labelling standards;
- Perform data entry;
- Send incoming merchandise to shelves or location at the back of the store to make it available to window dressers;
- Comply with occupational health and safety standards while working;
- Help keep the work area neat and tidy;
- Handle equipment and merchandise carefully to minimize losses;
- Replace employees in other departments as required;
- Any other related tasks.
- At least 12 months of experience in a similar job
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly
- Ability to manage time and prioritie
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted in order to lighten the text and has no discriminatory intent.
calendar_today 5 days ago
The life at Aubainerie is to share our passion for fashion and offer a pleasant shopping experience. Quebec leader of tr ...
Aubainerie - Laval - Jooble CA
Work Location Information · Urban areaPersonal Suitability · FlexibilityAccurateDependabilityReliabilityOrganizedAbili ...
Job Bank - Laval - Talent CA
Do you want to work in the biggest buying center in Laval for an international company specialized in fashion? We have t ...
Excel Personnel inc. - Laval - Jooble CA
Offer number :81389 Grocery clerk Grocery Part-Time Number of hours per week : between 10 and 40 · Shift : Day, Evening ...
IGA extra Marché des Oiseaux inc. - Laval - beBee S2 CA
Offer number :81517 Grocery clerk GroceryPart-TimeNumber of hours per week : between 32 and 36 · Shift : · Day, Eveni ...
IGA extra Alimentation C.C. Sévigny inc. - Laval - beBee S2 CA