Recreation Coordinator, Therapeutic Recreation
Found in: Talent CA
Description:Fraser Health continues to be recognized as one of BC's Top Employers , come join our team
Fraser Health is growing, the kind of growth you want to be a part of as you improve the opportunity to enhance and expand your skills.We are the largest and fastest growing Health Authority in Canada.
Over 25,000 employees, 2,500 physicians and 6,500 volunteers provide a wide range of integrated health care services to over 1.8 million people living in Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley.We hire great people for outstanding jobs. We are searching for a casual Recreation Coordinator to provide support within our team at Dr. Hogg/Weatherby Pavilions-Peace Arch Hospital. We need your help to expand the ability to deliver timely and professional service. If you are someone who is looking for a rewarding challenge, then this is the ideal position for you
Bring your knowledge and expertise to a role where you can really make a difference.
Build on your education and career experience as you:
Plans, implement, monitor, and revise recreation programs that provide residents/patients with opportunities to maintain and improve their physical, mental, spiritual, and social functioning.Your qualifications include:
- Graduation from a recognized recreational program
- One (1) year's recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Successful completion of the Foodsafe Course.
- Valid Class 4 B.C. Driver's License.
A career with Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team of experts in a dynamic and rewarding health care environment.We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, here are more reasons why you should apply:
- A career that offers you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are excellent in their respective fields.
- Phenomenal opportunities for support and mentorship into supervisory and management roles are available as you advance within the organization.
- A chance to create a difference every single day in the world of health care.
Come work with dedicated health care providers who are hardworking and committed to provide quality healthcare to our clients/patients/residents.
We invite you to find out why more than 95% of new employees recommend Fraser Health as an excellent place to work.Work hard and have fun while you do it.
Curious to learn what it's like to work here? Like us on Facebook (@fraserhealthcareers), follow us on Twitter & Instagram (@FHCareer), or connect with us on LinkedIn (fraserhealthcareers) for first-hand employee insights.
calendar_today 2 days ago