Junior Arena Maintenanceperson
Found in: Talent CA
Under the general supervision of the Assistant Manager of Arenas and the day-to-day direction of the Arena Maintenanceperson Lead Hand.
1. Assist the full time maintenance staff with the maintenance, minor construction, grounds keeping, ice surface at the assigned Arena facility.
2. Responsible to take out the garbage from all areas of the Arena facility on a timely basis.
3. Responsible to clean designated areas after every usage.
4. Paint designated areas of the building.
5. Assist in the preparation of the Arena facility for special events.
6. Move the goal nets with the pins before and after the ice resurfacer.
7. Clean hallways, lobbies and washrooms.
8. Change the message on the marquee and sign boards.
9. As directed, ensure the safety of patrons during public skating and enforce rules as per CGS policy reporting incidents to the appropriate staff on duty.
10. Notify management of any abnormalities.
11. Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of CGS's Safety Manual and the applicable Provincial Legislation listed therein.
12. Perform other related duties as required.
Education and Training:
calendar_today 4 days ago
SUDBURY INTEGRATED NICKEL OPERATIONS (INO) · Sudbury, Ontario. Canada · JUNIOR METALLURGIST · Sudbury Integrated Nick ...
Glencore - Sudbury - Appcast CA Premium
This is a level 1 – 2 support of a Global Cisco network which is providing network connectivity to VoIP, PC's, Servers, ...
Tata Consultancy Services - Sudbury - Appcast CA Premium