Senior Project Manager - Land Development
Found in: Talent CA
Description:Our client in Brampton, Ontario is seeking a Senior Project Engineer to join their team
This individual will design water distribution, storm and sanitary sewer and road systems for residential and industrial subdivisions, municipal reconstruction projects and site plans and to provide related plans.They will assist with managing and coordinating all aspects of the project.
- Meeting with clients and prepare budget and proposal cost and time estimates and participates in proposal preparation.
- Responsible for coordination of site plan and subdivision projects from review of preliminary concepts through detailed design and construction.
- Responsible for the road, watermain, storm and sanitary sewer design to approval and provide training/mentoring of junior project team members as required.
- Keeps Project Manager informed of project status and endeavours to coordinate necessary staffing resources to meet project deadlines.
- Responsible for project stormwater management coordination with the Water Resources department.
- Assembles, assesses, and incorporates municipal design standards, utility layouts and related reference materials in preparing drawings. Contacts municipalities, utilities, and other consultants for information, as required.
- Liaises with municipalities, clients and other approval agencies in the pursuit of
- approvals and general coordination tasks. Liaison with sub-consultants and internal groups.
- Monitors project schedules and design costs. Communicates pertinent project information to Project Manager, municipalities and staff assigned to projects.
- Keeps project design records and files
- Quantity calculations, cost estimates, contract tender preparation and contract administration as required.
- Performs other design and approval related duties as assigned or required.
- Monitors and controls project budgets, initiating any necessary action to achieve established financial targets.
- Engineering Degree from an accredited and recognized University
- 15+ years of experience in design and management of site plans and subdivisions, with a full understanding of servicing, grading, and stormwater management
- Worked within the GTA especially (Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Vaughan)
- Local connections with the ability to potentially bring in new clients
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills and detail-oriented.
calendar_today 2 days ago
Senior Project Manager - Land Development · Job Title: · Senior Project Engineer – Land Development · Designation: · ...
PHM Search Group Inc. - Brampton - Whatjobs CAPremium
Job Description EXP is currently searching for a Senior Civil Design Engineer (Project Manager) , Central Ontario Infr ...
EXP - Brampton - Talent CA
Job Description At EXP, we know that great experiences start with the right people. We believe that work should be chal ...
EXP - Brampton - Talent CA
On behalf of our client in the Telco Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Senior Project Manager. · Senior Project Manager Ð ...
Procom - Brampton - Whatjobs CAPremium
As the national IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Canada, IT Weapons has been delivering IT Services, hybrid cloud ...
IT Weapons - Brampton - Jooble CA