Head of Content Marketing & Social Media
Found in: Talent CA
About Moonshot Brands
We are Moonshot Brands a Y-combinator and prominent VC -backed company (W21). We acquire, operate, and grow profitable e-commerce brands that sell on Amazon and DTC and empower happy entrepreneurs. We know how to optimize and run these businesses better than anyone else because we've run and sold five of them, As entrepreneurs ourselves, we are building the acquisition process that we would have loved to experience when we sold our businesses in the past. Moonshot Brands is backed by Y-combinator and leading Silicon Valley VC funds. Our founding team members are serial entrepreneurs with 5 exits, including an online used car marketplace, now listed on the NASDAQ and an e-commerce site, focused on home goods acquired by a private equity firm. The founders are Wharton and MIT graduates who have deep M&A, Finance, and Hedge Fund experience including Bridgewater Associates, McKinsey, and Airbnb. We are building the world's best team to build a company by operators for operators as we know we will build the company that changes the entire e-commerce landscape and would love to add the best like-minded people to our dream team. If you'd like to be part of this Moonshot which will be a fun fast-paced rocket-ship that will change the future of e-commerce brands and you think you can keep up and add significant value to our mission we'd love to hear from you.
About the Content Marketing Manager position
The head of Head of Content Marketing & Social Media will be responsible to position Moonshot Brands as the buyer of choice and drive it USP, Voice and value proposition as the buyer or acquirer of choice for e-commerce individuals selling their e-commerce companies. They will be responsible for inbound marketing strategies such as content creation, blogs, social media, and the generation of leads and for content creation. The person will also lead the initiative to refine Moonshots Brand positioning and voice and make sure that our value proposition and points of differentiation run through every facet of the company and drive both content creation and distribution. This position would be a great fit for a creative marketing professional looking to put their writing background to use. Def need to know SEO, but moreso, be able to tell a story as Content development, with the intent of attracting customers (SMB sellers of e-commerce companies) is key and will be a large part of this position. Content developed needs to be fresh, up to date, and engaging for the customer. Being current on new technologies and marketing trends is vital to success in this role. The expansion of the company's digital footprint is your ultimate goal, along with brand awareness.
Content Marketing Manager responsibilities are:
- Someone who can create a narrative and a story and is brand oriented who can refine our voice and speak with a voice and tone that appeals to SMB sellers of e-commerce companies and a good story-teller and creator
- Generate ideas to increase customer engagement SMB sellers of e-commerce companies
- Refine the brand strategy/positioning and content strategy and voice and enhance our vision and create copy that makes it engaging to our end users
- Analysis of web traffic metrics and optimization of content
- Proficiency in, and use of, of SEO and Google Analytics required
- Edit, proofread, improve, and deliver engaging content to the customer regularly
- Be outgoing Inspire team members in unique ways to keep content fresh
- Develop an editorial calendar and subsequently delegate within said calendar.
- Design marketing strategies with goals that are short term as well as long term.
- Achieve business targets through content marketing strategies
- Ensure a diverse web presence by sharing content through a multiplicity of channels
Content Marketing Manager requirements are:
- Project management skills
- Content Management Software experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or similar program
- Expert social media platform understanding
- Great communication skills in the English language.
- Great content creation skills
- Experience in distribution of content
- Previous Marketing Manager experience
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or other related field.
calendar_today 5 days ago
Your new company · Our client of Hays, a full-service Toronto-based strategic marketing firm with over 25 years of exp ...
Hays - Toronto - Jooble CA
JOB SUMMARY · The Content & Social Media Specialist, reporting to the Digital Communication Manager, is a highly motiva ...
SUNPAN - toronto - Glassdoor CA Premium
UJA Federation of Greater Toronto 4600 Bathurst Street, Toronto ON · UJA is looking for a talented Social Media Conten ...
Hillel Ontario - Toronto - Whatjobs CAPremium
Log in to post a job or course · or manage your existing posts. · Back to the Job Board LinkedIn Tweet Facebook Email ...
WorkInCulture (Cultural Careers Council Ontario) - Toronto - Whatjobs CAPremium
Description · About Borrowell: · Borrowell is a Canadian company dedicated to making financial stability possible fo ...
Borrowell - Toronto - Talent CA