Human Resources Coordinator
Found in: Talent CA
We've been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHATS THE JOB?
The Human Resources Coordinator is a team member of the HR Service Centre, reporting directly to the Director, Shared Services. The HRSC is a centralized point of contact for all employees. The incumbent is responsible for providing transactional and administrative support for employee information changes over the employment life cycle and for delivery of internal human resource services ensuring employee data records are accurate, complete and kept up to date within our HRIS system. The HR Coordinator processes the data in a timely manner, follows the defined protocols and always maintains confidentiality. This role requires excellent data entry skills as well as the ability to work well under timelines.
Some of the responsibilities include:
• Ensuring HR administration functions and queries are delivered as per appropriate standards and in a courteous manner
• Timely processing of HR transactions ensuring payroll is processed on time
• Processing new hires, terminations, employment changes etc. for all employees in the system
• Interacting with internal clients or employees around specific work efforts and deliverables
• Overseeing the HRIS - processing, verifying and maintaining employee data
• Assisting HR Business partners and HR leads in preparing required letters and on special HR projects as assigned
• Responsible for benefit enrollment, terminations, and updating benefit coverage based on life changing events
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
calendar_today 5 days ago
Job DescriptionThe Human Resources Coordinator is a high-energy and motivated individual with a passion fordelivering be ...
Carter's, Inc. - Mississauga - beBee S2 CA
TORLYS is hiring a Human Resources Coordinator for a 6-month contract position. · About TORLYS, a Great Place to Work ...
TORLYS - Mississauga - Appcast CA Premium
Posting Date Oct 05, 2021 · Job Number 21112434 · Job Category Human Resources · Location Sheraton Gateway Hotel ...
Marriott International - Mississauga - Jooble CA
ABOUT THE JOB · Our growing team is seeking to hire an HR Coordinator who will be working with and reporting to the Cor ...
DRAKKAR - Mississauga - Jobillico CA Premium
Job Description · WHATS THE JOB? · The Human Resources Coordinator is a team member of the HR Service Centre, reportin ...
Dexterra - Mississauga - Talent CA