Senior Project/Design Manager
About Abdulkareem Alsammarraie :
- Professional engineer with years of experience in management, engineering, design and construction of municipal infrastructures and commercial & residential projects.
- Extensive knowledge in municipal projects; water mains, storm sewers, sanitary sewer systems, and water & wastewater treatment plants; including design, planning, managing and construction
- Handled complex projects from conceptual stage to final construction stage
- Extensive experience in bid evaluation, change management and managing scope change, Provide PSRs including cost forecast, schedule using EVM
- Managed closely cost, budget, scope, schedule, design, quality, risk and procurement project matters
- Full knowledge to interpret all engineering construction drawings with full knowledge of applicable standards including OPSS, OPSD in addition to MTO manual
- Coordinated closely with multidisciplinary engineering activities and ensured executing projects in a safe, cost effective and timely manner
- Handled technical coordination interface with vendors, consultants, clients and maintained healthy relationships
- Conducted onsite inspection services to ensure QC/QA compliance and determine work productivity
- Ensured conformity to project specifications, international codes and standards, and client design in addition to good knowledge of applicable Ontario codes related to the work
- Thorough understanding of quantity surveying, together with ability to provide budget estimations
- Well organized, self-motivated and can be depended upon to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills with high ability of teamwork and strong communication skills
- Proficient in 2D AutoCAD, expert in Microsoft package including MS Project
- PMI member and (PMP) in progress.
A Professional Engineer (Ontario- Canada) with over 25 years in management, engineering, construction, design, design review and supervision of infrastructure projects such as but not limited to, transportation projects, roads, highways, municipal water distribution networks, storm & wastewater sewers, water & wastewater treatment plants as well as reinforced concrete projects.
Master's Degree (MSc.) Civil Engineering- Water and Wastewater Engineering
Professionals who compete with Abdulkareem
Professionals in the same Upper Management / Consulting sector as Abdulkareem Alsammarraie
Professionals from different sectors near Mississauga, Ontario
Other users who are called Abdulkareem
Jobs near Mississauga, Ontario
O and G company Toronto, Canada
I need a girl and boy to work in Canada Protection officer I need cv and passport copy Free accommodations
Fronius International Mississauga, Canada Full time
Fronius is an international company with three Business Units: Battery Charging, Perfect Welding and Solar Energy. Fronius is a Technology Leader specializing in high quality manual and robotic weldin ...
Hatch Markham, Canada
Requisition ID: 90908 · Job Category: Campus; Engineering · Location: Markham, ON, Canada · Join a company that is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world through positive change ...